Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another interview

Nothing new, but still a good interview.

By the way, I love the show Due South.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    Interview with Kolins is up now: http://www.comicbookresources.com/ne...em.cgi?id=8436

It sounds pretty good.

Edit: Harvey's is Canadian?
    My dad always said Harvey's is the Canadian Arbies... but they're nothing alike so he musta lied to me so I'd stop asking stupid questions lol

Maybe when you verbally asked, your Dad confused Harvey;s for Hardee;s, which is just like Arbee's (RB's for Roast Beef)
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

He talks about putting a new spin on his artwork every time... I hope he doesn't change too much from that USAgent artwork.

When he keeps saying he's a classic AF fan, he makes me believe it. He seems to know about the series. The sort of things people who actually read it would know.

I'm really liking this guy.

- Le Messor
    "And there you have several miracles, first among them the wonder of a three- dimensional volume where black squiggles on white paper create worlds."
    - Melvin Jules Bukiet, on books

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian
    By the way, I love the show Due South.
    I love Due South. There's always at least one corny moment you have to chalk up to good ol' Canadian television. But the interaction between Fraser and Ray is priceless. I hope Oeming saw some episodes from it's original run because there's a lot of classic interactions, clashes of style and opinion, though together they use their own strengths to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by syvalois
    I must admit I knew Harvey's is canadian.
    Ah, there's hope for you yet sylvie.

What I like most about the look of Canada is the city next to the mountains and expansive forest. The combination of the two next to each other is really appealing. So I think of the group in a similar manner. There will be techno or even sci-fi aspects of the book next to woodsy and possibly mystical stories.
    Wow, you mean kinda like how AF use to be written?!