Thread: Exiles #86

Default Exiles #86

There was a apperance of an alternate reality Wolverine, which turned out to be Puck with Wolverine's claws.

Yup, and a guardian looking wolvie, and a Sasquatch wolvie.

Here are pics:

Ben

Cool, lots of Alpha Flight references! Exiles is good to Alpha Flight fans!
    Time and Tide, no, wait.
    Go Leafs, Go Stamps, Go Omega Flight!

"...Brother mutant hoser"?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Brother Mutant was the name of an amalgamated character sonsisting of Wolverine, Magneto and Mesmero

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Brother Mutant was the name of an amalgamated character sonsisting of Wolverine, Magneto and Mesmero

Ben
    But hoser? Come on, it's not 1977 anymore. That's like calling Magneto a Jive Turkey, you dig?

Ben
    But hoser? Come on, it's not 1977 anymore. That's like calling Magneto a Jive Turkey, you dig?
    yah, and there were wolvies from all different time-lines, one was liccle James who just descovered his claws. The "Thing" Wolvie could have been from the 70's

Ben

Sure, why not? After all, it looks like a Sasquatch Thing and maybe all the EXiles stuff is in different times, I really don't know. But it's nice to see the Guardian, Puck, and Sasquatch versions. The guy who writes Exiles has a thing for doing right about Alpha Flight.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Are they alphanex worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    well, IMO any AF related character is Alphanex worthy. I wouldn't put them the top of my list to do, but if you wanna do it, I don't see why not. They could all be covered in one Wolverine (Exiles) entry.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    well, IMO any AF related character is Alphanex worthy. I wouldn't put them the top of my list to do, but if you wanna do it, I don't see why not. They could all be covered in one Wolverine (Exiles) entry.
    Naaaa...I'm done with the alphanex for awhile unless an entry really cranks me. It's up to others now

cool, well I'm sure it'll be looked at some day I've got two days of work left, and then I can start back in on Alphanex myself. I'll be pretty busy with almost all my time as a stay at home dad for the winter, but he's starting to entertain himself, so maybe I can steal away to the computer now and then Like now, he's all caught up in his kids shows on TV.

Ben