Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your comic "pull list". Any new stuff....

I picked up an issue of Moon Knight and loved it so I'll be putting that one in my subscription box. The art...as others have mentioned...is fantastic.

I'm reading the Civil War stuff as well as I can keep up with it all. Tony Stark's recent development has made him far more interesting to me though I know others don't like it.

I am reading both Wolverine and Wolverine Origins. The art in Wolverine is terrible...why draw Wolverine like he's a caveman? I hope the artists doesn't last much longer and so I keep going with it. Origins is alright.

I love Daredevil and he always has a spot in my sub box.

I am reading Uncanny and X-Men Civil War.

I am enjoying the Eternals.

I am looking forward to the new Thor book, Criminal and possibly Foolkiller. Omega Flight as well naturally.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Inkdaub
    The art in Wolverine is terrible...why draw Wolverine like he's a caveman?
    He looks like a triangle.

Never could stand cartoony art in a serious comic. Not that fond in funny (superhero) books, either.

- LM
    "Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie, and one to listen."

Quote Originally Posted by Inkdaub
    I picked up an issue of Moon Knight and loved it so I'll be putting that one in my subscription box. The art...as others have mentioned...is fantastic..
    Excellent! Besides Captain America I think that Moon Knight is the second best book out by Marvel right now.

Been reading through a few comics this week trying to catch up on unread books.

Union Jack #2
    Enjoying this a lot. Art is good nd the story has plenty of action. Really glad that they ain't playing on the 'Sabre' ~ 'Arabian Knight' angst to much.

Amazing Spider Girl #1
    Gonna give this a little while. Not a bad first issue as such, but nothing to really make it stand out. Prolly end up dropping it.

Claws #2 of 3
    Yeah, so so, if it wasn't a limited would prolly have binned it. Best thing so far was seeing Black Cat being more ruthless than Wolvie in dealing with the Kraven bot.

Blade #3
    Last issue for me, not that impressed at all.

Still to read 'Civil War Frontline #7, Wolvie #47, Miss Marvel #8, Cable & Deadpool #33, X-Factor #12 and the Civil War Directors cut.'
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

-Union Jack #2 was a great read. This limited series is excellent. Cage's writing is great and Perkins' (from Captain America) art is fantastic. I'm loving Sabra. And seeing the Death Throws in there is awsome as well. I love Crossfire.

-Amazing Spider Girl #1 was pretty good to me. I never read the original Spider Girl, but I'll keep picking up this new series.

-Blade just sucks in my opinion. I picked up issue #1 last month and it was terrible. The story and premise of Blade as a SHIELd agent is stupid. The art bothered the hell out of me too. I can't stand Chaykin's art.

The newest issues of Ms. Marvel, Frontline and Cable and Deadpool are excellent. Especially Ms. Marvel and Cable/Deadpool. Deadpool cracks me up. [/quote]