Poll: So, Who Exactly Is Guardian ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who Wears The Suit ?

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    its going to be Sean Benard
    wait...who?

Groundhog from the Alpha Special. The detective who wore the Groundhog suit and dug the hole to shield 'The Flight' from the bomb.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Groundhog from the Alpha Special. The detective who wore the Groundhog suit and dug the hole to shield 'The Flight' from the bomb.
    Oh yes him, it's a long shot though.

I think Stark would be a great curveball. Thus my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I really liked the new season of Stargate.

Ben
    It's gonna be McGyver in the suit!?!?! Sweet!
    I was hoping it would be Teal'c

Oh, McGyver isn't on the show anymore. It's been Ben Browder from Farscape the last few seasons. (Man I hope this show doesn't get cancelled.)

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    It better be James or I will be very upset
    Yeah, that better be me Mac, myself or I'll be very upset.

Quote Originally Posted by PWalk
    I think Stark would be a great curveball. Thus my vote.
    Oh God, I hope not.

I still think it'd be cool to be Jeffries. Image the Guardian suit + Madison's power? Sweeeeet.

I thought Farscape was already cancelled, and the main actor has already moved onto acting in Stargate SG-1.

I only think James Hudson as Guardian now.
    Time and Tide, no, wait.
    Go Leafs, Go Stamps, Go Omega Flight!

I did some research and yep Farscape has been done for awhile now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape

Ben Browder and Claudia Black are still regular cast members on Stargate SG-1

What, I can't watch Stargate without Ricard Dean Anderson!!!! What, you mean they changed a BUNCH of characters???? NOOOOOO!!!!! What, you say that starting out after the change they just had two original characters?! That's not Stargate! I won't watch it!!!! Hey....wait...this is pretty good...actually it's really good! And what? They added back other characters from past seasons? And Richard Dean anderson does some guest apperances? Cool! and wow, it's so different....fresh, new ideas...but it's still Stargate...WOW!!!!!

Ben

What, I can't watch Stargate without Ricard Dean Anderson!!!! What, you mean they changed a BUNCH of characters???? NOOOOOO!!!!! What, you say that starting out after the change they just had two original characters?! That's not Stargate! I won't watch it!!!! Hey....wait...this is pretty good...actually it's really good! And what? They added back other characters from past seasons? And Richard Dean anderson does some guest apperances? Cool! and wow, it's so different....fresh, new ideas...but it's still Stargate...WOW!!!!!

Ben
    Odd...it sounds so much like our situation with Alpha FLight, your a sly dog Ben :P

I will be picking up Omega Flight, I just hope the old guard wasn't all killed off. Thankfully interviews state they wern't

I thought Farscape was already cancelled, and the main actor has already moved onto acting in Stargate SG-1.
    Yeah, that's what I meant. I suppose re-reading my statement from earlier I didn't state what I ment clearly enough. And the cancellation I was refering to was in reference to Stargate: SG-1. Earlier this week Sci-Fi Channel (owned by MGM) stated that after the early-winter break the remaining 12 episodes will be the last for the show. The franchise could continue in some other form, but that is unclear at this time.

Ben
    Odd...it sounds so much like our situation with Alpha FLight, your a sly dog Ben :P

I will be picking up Omega Flight, I just hope the old guard wasn't all killed off. Thankfully interviews state they wern't
    =D> Nice one Ben. And yeah, despite all my reservations, I'll still give Omega Flight a chance. A slim one anyways.
    I just pray my favorites of the old guard weren't killed. [-o< Actually I wish non of them were.