Poll: So, Who Exactly Is Guardian ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Wears The Suit ?

It'd be nice if it was Mac. But it's not.

If it isn't Mac, Heather or another Canadian...I don't give a crap.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

I really liked the new season of Stargate.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I really liked the new season of Stargate.

Ben
    It's gonna be McGyver in the suit!?!?! Sweet!

Stargate, isn't that where they go through wormholes and that.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Sigh...

For those from Quebec, I would assume that would be Le Sigh... :P
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

How come whenever someone asks about the characters in Omega Flight, JQ and everyone else aways say they "can’t say too much about the upcoming Omega Flight series because it would give away specific points about the ending of Civil War."?

I can understand certain plots not being able to be mentioned, but about the characters? Saying if it's Elizabeth and/or Mac couldn't give anything away from Civil War. No one would say "Oh Mac IS alive! That means HE must come in and win war! I figured out the ending!". So it being Mac wouldn't have any real spoilers to the war. If it isn't Mac on the other hand...

If it's Cap next to him, that would give something away. If it's USAgent as we have come to expect, how could he really give something away? How much of a player will he be? If his story is going to be told in a one-shot book, I don't think he'll be a major player in the main books.

Whether it's any of the Spiderwomen really doesn't change the outcome of Civil War.

We've been told that's Beta Ray... though there's somethin not right about him. Could just be the artists representation. Even if it was, say the Thing (for example), he's already been stated as leaving the country, so no big difference in the outcome there. It's more then likely Bill.

So long story short, unless that's Steve Rogers next to Guardian(which I doubt), the only other character that could really give something away from the war is who's in the suit. If the Talisman woman is "the strongest link to Flight’s past", then I think that concludes Mac can't be in the suit.

If it's not Mac, he's gotta be Canadian or else the suit doesn't make sense. Any powerful Canucks in CW they don't want to give away where they'll end up? Really the only one would be Wolverine. And they aren't going to do that(besides, he's too tall in the promo :P ).

So in conclusion... I don't have the damndest of ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    For those from Quebec, I would assume that would be Le Sigh... :P
    Oui!

Le Dana :P

Did anyone think maybe Madison Jeffries?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    How come whenever someone asks about the characters in Omega Flight, JQ and everyone else aways say they "can’t say too much about the upcoming Omega Flight series because it would give away specific points about the ending of Civil War."?

I can understand certain plots not being able to be mentioned, but about the characters? Saying if it's Elizabeth and/or Mac couldn't give anything away from Civil War. No one would say "Oh Mac IS alive! That means HE must come in and win war! I figured out the ending!". So it being Mac wouldn't have any real spoilers to the war. If it isn't Mac on the other hand...

If it's Cap next to him, that would give something away. If it's USAgent as we have come to expect, how could he really give something away? How much of a player will he be? If his story is going to be told in a one-shot book, I don't think he'll be a major player in the main books.

Whether it's any of the Spiderwomen really doesn't change the outcome of Civil War.

We've been told that's Beta Ray... though there's somethin not right about him. Could just be the artists representation. Even if it was, say the Thing (for example), he's already been stated as leaving the country, so no big difference in the outcome there. It's more then likely Bill.

So long story short, unless that's Steve Rogers next to Guardian(which I doubt), the only other character that could really give something away from the war is who's in the suit. If the Talisman woman is "the strongest link to Flight’s past", then I think that concludes Mac can't be in the suit.

If it's not Mac, he's gotta be Canadian or else the suit doesn't make sense. Any powerful Canucks in CW they don't want to give away where they'll end up? Really the only one would be Wolverine. And they aren't going to do that(besides, he's too tall in the promo :P ).

So in conclusion... I don't have the damndest of ideas.
    Hey....I bet it really is postman Mike in the Guardian/Vindicator uniform and he shows up at the end of Civil war (in his new Mapleleafy costume torn from Mac's comatose, crying body, after vowing to make amends for his inadvertant killing of Canada's greatest heroes) and makes a plea to all the feuding heroes..."Please...Can't we all just get along?!" The fighting stops and Tony and Steve kiss and make up...The End!....Groan! :P

This sarcastically fantastic comment brought to you by...

Dana "I hate U.S. Agent, Beta Ray Bill and Arachne" Smith

Note: No superheroes, Canadian or otherwise were harmed by this message...It is only meant in jest.

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Hey....I bet it really is postman Mike in the Guardian/Vindicator uniform and he shows up at the end of Civil war (in his new Mapleleafy costume torn from Mac's comatose, crying body, after vowing to make amends for his inadvertant killing of Canada's greatest heroes) and makes a plea to all the feuding heroes..."Please...Can't we all just get along?!" The fighting stops and Tony and Steve kiss and make up...The End!....Groan! :P
    Any chance of a SPOILER warning next time tsk!!
    Del

Any chance of a SPOILER warning next time tsk!!
    Hey...It's just speculation, Man...Chill.

Dana

THE REAL New Avengers #17: The Astonishing X-Men (with Wolverine present...How is this even possile?) arrive to help Alpha Flight after they've been trashed by the Collective...

James Macdonald Hudson: "Gasp...My team...What happened Dr. McCoy?"

Dr. Henry McCoy: "They're dead, Jim."

It better be James or I will be very upset