Thread: Civil War: Choosing Sides One-Shot (Omega member spoiler?)

Default Civil War: Choosing Sides One-Shot (Omega member spoiler?)

From Newsarama: http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=83210

One of the short stories included is:

Captain America has chosen a side, but what about the man who briefly took up his mantle, the U.S. Agent? In a story by Michael Avon Oeming and Scott Kolins, John Walker has to choose a side – the government he has always remained loyal to or the man whose legend he attempted to uphold? The answer won’t be what you think.

I think I'm gonna have to pick this up just for the US Agent story. Given who's writing the story etc, I think we can be reasonably sure that US Agent will be in Omega. So it's looks like we're almost there on the roster (well I'm almost sure on who four are), just not certain on who Guardian is?

Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

John Walker...quite an interesting choice if he indeed joins Omega Flight.

He is a solid, well defined character who shares some history with Spider-Woman / Julia Carpenter from their days in West Coast Avengers, then Force Works, if memory serves...

I wonder how a guy who is so right-wing, patriotic, over-the-top "God and Country" will adapt to living in Canada.

I remember that in WCO, he used to have imaginary conversations with a picture of his dead parents - perhaps do we have our new resident Aurora?

At least this'll give him some more exposure before the book comes out. I think a lot of people are going to check out this Civil War book. Hopefully many of them will enjoy the story by Oeming and want to follow up on Walker's travels.

That pretty much sets it except for the Spider-Woman. Of course, maybe one curveball is to come, too.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I'll pick this up beacuse I've always been a fan of U.S. Agent.

But how could you not pick this up, its got Howard the Duck in it.