Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha/Omega

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Hmm, so who's the Captain America leading the New Avengers? Clint Barton?
    Mrs.Marvel. The team consists of Black Widow, Wonderman (depowered), Iron Man, Wasp and Aries

Also was that Julia Carpenter in Omega Flight?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Force_Works
    That's Mighty Avengers, there's two books that and New Avengers, which they say "Cap" will be leading.

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    First off KM, that would be Omega Flight 3, not nit picking, but given how important this all is to Alpha mythos etc...

As to what we know or think so far,
    Omega Flight will be written by Mike Avon Oeming with art by Scott Kolins. It should come out early 2007 which is what has been speculated upon quite a bit here. Members will probably be
    Guardian
    Captain America
    Beta Ray Bill
    Spider Woman 2
    Talisman.

The first arc will be 5 or 6 issues long then a stand alone so newcomers can come aboard then another multi issue arc probably five issues long.

That's about all I know.
    I know, but Ben instructed me to put Omega Flight II into the Omega Flight page

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Omega_Flight

I added your part to the page

edit: Oh hell I will seperate them myself.
    KM leave as is, I went to Alphanex after writing the last post and realised what had happened, it's no biggy. However, what is telling is the following from Mike Oeming at JinxWorld
    Only one Canadian?

Maybe Cap America in the Guardian suit and US Agent as the Captain
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

KM leave as is, I went to Alphanex after writing the last post and realised what had happened, it's no biggy. However, what is telling is the following from Mike Oeming at JinxWorld
    Only one Canadian?

Maybe Cap America in the Guardian suit and US Agent as the Captain
    To late, it's already seperated

Now I feel bad KM, hopefully I didn't offend, no offence was intended.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I hope that is Cap and not US Agent. It would bring in so many more readers if it's the real deal. And as someone stated in the newarama thread, it's Captain America, not Captain USA a nice name loophole
    The trousers indicate USAgent to me.

Now I feel bad KM, hopefully I didn't offend, no offence was intended.
    No offence taken, oh well I guess it's for the best they are seperated now.

Wait...does US Agent even have that design for a shield?

Quote Originally Posted by NickT
    I hope that is Cap and not US Agent. It would bring in so many more readers if it's the real deal. And as someone stated in the newarama thread, it's Captain America, not Captain USA a nice name loophole
    The trousers indicate USAgent to me.
    I'm just wondering what reason US Agent would have to come to Canada. Captain America has reasons to run, but US Agent should be just what Sheild is looking for and he's the type to follow them.

I'm just wondering what reason US Agent would have to come to Canada. Captain America has reasons to run, but US Agent should be just what Sheild is looking for and he's the type to follow them.
    I'm just skeptical as Mark Millar said Captain America wasn't going to be leaving the United States.

I'm just skeptical as Mark Millar said Captain America wasn't going to be leaving the United States.
    Captain America won't cause he'll be Clint Barton, Steve Rogers on the other hand is as free as a bird and may just become Cap or something.

That would be my thinking on US Agent, during his initial appearences he followed some exteme right wing ideologies so I can't see him going against the Super Hero Registration act, but I could be wrong.
    Del

i forget what usagents shield looked like, but you may be right, i don't think it was that big of a "knockoff"

mike oeming is saying only one canadian.....

hmmm....

i wonder if thats a newbie in the guardian suit.

Captain America won't cause he'll be Clint Barton, Steve Rogers on the other hand is as free as a bird and may just become Cap or something.
    Very well could happen, but I just remembered US Agent did have that design of shield but no star in the middle (AF #102)

Quote Originally Posted by varo
    i forget what usagents shield looked like, but you may be right, i don't think it was that big of a "knockoff"
    He used two in New Invaders:

The stars pop out on #1.

Quote Originally Posted by varo

mike oeming is saying only one canadian.....

hmmm....

i wonder if thats a newbie in the guardian suit.
    But the interview stated their would be a survivor from New Avengers #16 joining the team. Who else could it be? unless he wasn't in the promo peice.