Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Alpha/Omega

Ah, you beat me to it. So Omega Flight will get started from Civil War, and that will be the initial, and only initial, start for the team, like past the first arc it won't matter spit. So "choosing Sides" is worth watching for, with US Agent's reasons for joining the Flight being front and center, I guess. Maybe even other central characters will be in it.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    So "choosing Sides" is worth watching for, with US Agent's reasons for joining the Flight being front and center, I guess. Maybe even other central characters will be in it.
    Howard the Duck? Damn, I wish Omega made an appearance during CW. The sales for OF #1 would have seen a great increase if it had been so. I'm not sure how many people will pick up the "Choosing Sides", but hopefully it is many and they are intrigued by the planted Omega "seeds".

I just thought of something -- and this has no bearing on any topic within this or any other thread -- but does this mean that, with the launch of Omega Flight, we're going to have to change the name of the Forum to 'Omega Waves'??

{Addendum} Note to self: DON'T MAKE POSTS AFTER BEING AWAKE FOR 20+ HOURS!!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

No :P

Though I can add OF to the appearance forum

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCanuck
    I just thought of something -- and this has no bearing on any topic within this or any other thread -- but does this mean that, with the launch of Omega Flight, we're going to have to change the name of the Forum to 'Omega Waves'??

{Addendum} Note to self: DON'T MAKE POSTS AFTER BEING AWAKE FOR 20+ HOURS!!!
    If Omega Flight is around in 30 years time I might consider it

Ben