Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-Men #190

Default X-Men #190

Northstar and Aurora take down Cannonball, White Queen, Cyclops, X-23, Mystique and Rogue...

I'm quite happy with the portrayal.

Yep in the Alpha Flight Respect Thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/s...&pagenumber=45

I have yet to read it myself, but looks like Northstar traveled at the speed of light

Well someone posted the entire issue at another board, I plan on still buying it

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t419694.html

I'll be buying it as well. What a great portrayal.

Gotta respect the fact Northstar moved at light speed...giddidy-up

Good portrayal and Cables comments to the unconcious Northstar were quite telling. With the shattered psych of Aurora also mentioned, what next for the twins do you reckon?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Good portrayal and Cables comments to the unconcious Northstar were quite telling. With the shattered psych of Aurora also mentioned, what next for the twins do you reckon?
    probally limbo as they have become far to strong.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    probally limbo as they have become far to strong.
    Or dead.

They looked pretty much alive, unconcious but alive. The perfect scenario would be for them to join up with Wildchild, Maddy and Diamond Lil. They could call themselves the Deranged Alpha Flight Team or D.A.F.T for short and go after Omega
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I meant that they may end up dead soon. It seems that whenever an Alphan gets too powerful they get killed, tossed into limbo or have their power reduced... or some combination thereof.

I think if Marvel were going to off them then House of M would have been the perfect opportunity to get rid. I just hope we don't see them both become members of some X-Men off shoot team and go into limbo again like NS did.
    Del

I always have a problem with this power amping. Ever since they left AF their powers keep going up, now they can move at lightspeed and create continuous streams of light that make you feel you're on the Sun. All after Weapon X, being killed, and being mind-controlled by some kids. I find all the amping up pretty stupid, insanely stupid often.

If they were not capable of doing this before, they aren't going to be capaple now, especially Zombie Northstar.

After all, the Talisman-ish image makes her look awfully powerful...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

It's not been stated that the power boost will be permenant.
    When The Children are eventually defeated, I imagine the 'gift' will wear off, if not sooner.

I just hope that that Serafina character decides that the twins have served their purpose and leaves them behind. More ex-Alphans disappearing into the void as evil doers would be a downer.
    Del