Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Alliance

When you get it word me up.
    You may say I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.
    Songbird: Why?
    Venom: So I can lick out their hearts.

been searchign Ebay alot.. seem to sell some for around $15... if you havn't cought on I live my life around ebay

I have it for the PC, its fun and playable, but easier to use on the consoles.

I finally broek down and went and bought a used copy from my gamestore.. Its great I just finished the Namor level on easy.. I also used a cheat to unlock everyone cause i didn't feel like trying to unlock them.. but i have been unlocking costumes the legit way.. got everyone there second costume, Captain America is up to US Agent... Iron man has three that I got during his trainign mission (Beleive me i hate iron man and wouldn't play him just for the heck of it) I got wolvie up to his classic outfit and his ultimate outfit. I got all four of Collossas' costumes.

as Of late I've been using Luke Cage, Deadpool, Colossas and Thor.. though now that i cheated and unlocked everyone I am thinking about changing it up.

I was actually pissed to find out you can't play as Namor.. I was really looking forward to it. jerks. I also wish they had iron fist.

I think i'm going to try a team with Blade, Black Panther, Storm and Luke Cage... you know a "black power" team.. I my self am white, but man.. 4 black heroes... they'd put white heroes out of business if they were on a team... esspecially those four

I don't much care for thor in the game.. so i'll drop him.. easy but I really like deadpool.. so I dunno havn't played enough to find 4 characters i'd like to make my "official" team.. still feeling around

My buddy and I rent it for the PS2. We have a team of four; I use Wolverine, my buddy uses Ghost Rider, and we have Storm, Spiderman, Captain America and Thor as alternates. It's a fun, kick ass game IMO. I'm thinking of getting it for the Wii which I just got! Booyah!

For those that have the DLC for X-box 360 the new characters own. My team that I use the most is Black Panther, Storm, Thing, and Human Torch. The "New" Fantastic Four. I have Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, and Luke Cage (Hero for Hire) as my back ups.

Venom: I want to bite their heads off and shove my tongue down their neck holes.

I havn't looked at the DLC for 360, what all is there?

i officially made my team be Storm (astonishing), Luke Cage (hero for hire), Black Panther (Modern), and Blade (Ultimate) The team name is Black Power and they actually go really well together, all of their outfits have black and yellow in them.. kinda cool.

They added Venom, Dr.Doom, Magneto, Sabertooth, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Nightcrawler and Hulk as playable charaters in the DLC

oh yeah.. the only oen that i find really interestign would be nightcrawler.. don't much care for the rest.. maybe sabretooth.. but the others would be a bore lol

Im a bit of a Marvel Maniac beyond just being an Alpha/Omega fan. I have a blast with just about every character in the game.

I've had fun building up their costumes.. I am now tryign to do the spider man comic mission and boy is it tough.. honestly spiderman is probably one of the hardest characters to control in the game, he doesn't really have a move that says "die, i'm all power"..

My all time favorites (For the game, not so much comic wise) in this order would be:

Deadpool
    Black Panther
    Blade
    Colossas
    Luke Cage
    Electra
    Storm

Ones i had the most trouble with and therefor don't care for too much:

Spider-man
    Daredevil
    U S Agent (I like him, but I don't know his moves seem all the same and kind of boring, and his special move is kind of lame)
    Ms. Marvel (I'm a fan of the character, but I just couldn't get into playing her)
    Spider-Woman (I just don't like the character all around)

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    I've had fun building up their costumes.. I am now tryign to do the spider man comic mission and boy is it tough.. honestly spiderman is probably one of the hardest characters to control in the game, he doesn't really have a move that says "die, i'm all power"..

My all time favorites (For the game, not so much comic wise) in this order would be:

Deadpool
    Black Panther
    Blade
    Colossas
    Luke Cage
    Electra
    Storm

Ones i had the most trouble with and therefor don't care for too much:

Spider-man
    Daredevil
    U S Agent (I like him, but I don't know his moves seem all the same and kind of boring, and his special move is kind of lame)
    Ms. Marvel (I'm a fan of the character, but I just couldn't get into playing her)
    Spider-Woman (I just don't like the character all around)
    The power "web warrior" is really good for damage probably his best

USAgent/Captain America is one of my most fun...His shield throw is one of the best moves in the game. Not only does it knock down any enemy it hits. It travels straight thourgh every enemy in its line knocking them down for an easy kill. Spiderwoman Venom Blast also owns. It to will hit multiple enemies if they are in a line and does very good damage.

Yeah I can usually play as captain america just some times it gets challanging..

I dunno, i need to build up spider woman to get arachne (shes a costume option right?)

Quote Originally Posted by SmurfInABlender
    Yeah I can usually play as captain america just some times it gets challanging..

I dunno, i need to build up spider woman to get arachne (shes a costume option right?)
    what system do you have it for? there are codes to unlock all the costumes and characters from the beginning of the game so you can just enjoy the game with whoever you want. Yes Arachne is the 3rd costume for Spiderwoman

well, I have 360, and I used the codes to unlock the characters, as for costumes, I like having to complete comic missions to get them, it elongates the game.. once i beat the game i plan to use the code to get all the comic missions i missed during the missions.. but I like completeing a mission than spending a few hours doign the missions that it came with to build up and get the new costumes. its all interesting