Thread: worst pet experiences?

Default worst pet experiences?

hey... what are your people's worst experiences with your home pets? my most recent pet was a $750 parakeet that died due to some stupid disease.

My worst pet experience occurred when my 8 pound dog got a hold of some M&Ms. She lost about 5 pounds in vomit and diarrhea. The cleanup was not fun. I think she hit every room in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    My worst pet experience occurred when my 8 pound dog got a hold of some M&Ms. She lost about 5 pounds in vomit and diarrhea. The cleanup was not fun. I think she hit every room in the house.
    Ouch, I think we have a winner.

PS
    (A homeless cat ate my pet squirrel)

It wasnt my pet but I was on a date when her dog ramned my male area with its hard head and then kept on jumping on me when I started to go down

Sorry mos_def, but that is FUNNY!

My 2nd worst pet experience was with my rabbit Rosie. When I first brought her home she was so stressed by being in new surroundings she would hop through a room urinating an defecating as she went every day. This went on for a few weeks until she settled in. The absolute worst was when she died. The vet said there was nothing that would save her and so I took her home. I held her until she died.