Thread: Think this will delay...

Default Think this will delay...

the Alpha Flight comic or whatever is spinning out of Civil War?

The news about delays to Civil War is here. Probably means more delays to us, too
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Default Re: Think this will delay...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    the Alpha Flight comic or whatever is spinning out of Civil War?

The news about delays to Civil War is here. Probably means more delays to us, too
    http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=80780 Yes, it will: "NRAMA: And how about a new Thor launch confirmed by Joe Quesada last week, and a series that may or may not be called Alpha Flight?

TB: All of the stuff that falls into this category — Mighty Avengers, Thor and so forth — will not be solicited until after Civil War wraps up, so February or March. Dan Slott’s Civil War spin-out, for example, looks like it’ll be in March at this point.
    "

odd that after the alpha refrence, dan slott's project was mentioned.

did tom b just throw us a bone?

I was thinking that myself. I'm so hoping it's Slott on the Alpha-esque project...

Well hopefully more news about the AF comic or whatever it'll be called will come out sooner rather than later. Who knows if Slott is writing, he hasn't been asked as far as I know and thus never had a chance to deny it.

Live it.

I'm still not sure how Alpha will tie into the Civil War as Alpha has a close relationship with the Canadian government and they have no secret identities or things to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow
    I'm still not sure how Alpha will tie into the Civil War as Alpha has a close relationship with the Canadian government and they have no secret identities or things to hide.
    Facts which will more then likely be ignored, but who knows, we'll have to see. Anyhoo anyone read the new Joe Fridays? Nothing Alpha specific but JQ was talking about gay characters and them being the lead on books. Hmm, Alpha lead by Northstar? Yeah I know he's probably talking about Rawhide Kid, but one can dream can't he?

Mr. Brevoort says:

Originally Posted by Scratchy
    Now a real question: is it now set in stone with Marvel editors who lived/died in Alpha Flight from New Avengers #16?

Yes--until we change our minds. Tom B
    Not exactly newsworthy, but at least an answer.

Live it.

So now there's two months between some issues of FF & Amazing?

Marvel are morons.