Thread: Toronto Con

Default Toronto Con

I'm guessing that's the next con for possible Alpha Flight news, and with so many of you guys in southern Ontario and more lurkers too I guess maybe we'll get lots o' people asking questions about the new Alpha Flight. September 1-3.

Of course, there is one earlier con but I think it's smaller, in Florida.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

That's good news Mokole. You said the Alpha news always falls on your self/friends/family occasions and birthdays. Well my bday is September 3rd... Will you be my friend?....... Please?

Too bad it's mostly family magic, but I do have three children to increase the odds

Live it.

We were told we wouldn't hear anything till the end of the year at the earliest....

Maybe, but people can still ask and maybe we'll find out how many of them survived the Postman Mike assault in New Avengers #16. That shouldn't spoil the ending to Civil War, should it, just knowing how many lived? But maybe it does, somehow. By the end of the year or near January 1, 2007 is what Joe Q said but Marvel does lie to keep people guessing, vagueness as one person says leads to interest about the new AF.

Live it.

Bendis said on his board an announcement has been saved especially for this convention. Something of Canadian import perhaps?

Hmmmm.... sounds interesting, even intriguing.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Maybe, but people can still ask and maybe we'll find out how many of them survived the Postman Mike assault in New Avengers #16. That shouldn't spoil the ending to Civil War, should it, just knowing how many lived? But maybe it does, somehow. By the end of the year or near January 1, 2007 is what Joe Q said but Marvel does lie to keep people guessing, vagueness as one person says leads to interest about the new AF.
    Okay, but if people keep getting their hopes up everytime there's a con, it's only going to end in disappointment. If the news comes early, it comes early...