Thread: Happy Anniversary to Mrs. Barnacle13

Default Happy Anniversary to Mrs. Barnacle13

Not likely that she'll see this, but I thought I'd let those of you know who are contemplating a public hanging later in the year that it is possible to find happiness! Good luck to those of you tying the knot in the next year! I hope you find the happiness I have!!!! Lucky 13th year for me and the Mrs.!!!!!

Congrats, Barney!! 13 years strong and going stronger!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Hope all is well and you two had a happy 13th! Me and the wif have gotten to #10 this year, but all is well too.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Alright, lucky thirteen!!! Congrats!

Congrats Barnacle, 13 years and still going strong is good going in anyones book.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

FĂ©licitation ! 13 years, that's something. Me, I got to find something special
    to celabrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary. right now, it seems to be all going to Mexico, but it was a joke when I said that. Oh, well. I will see. :P I hope you goes as far as my parents and beyond.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

It has been suggested to me by the good lady Bubs that I mention that it was her birthday yesterday and also that today is our 21st anniversary. So now I can sleep safely
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    It has been suggested to me by the good lady Bubs that I mention that it was her birthday yesterday and also that today is our 21st anniversary. So now I can sleep safely
    Bonne fĂȘte et bonne anniversaire de mariage! So 21, that's means you're legaly adultes now.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    Happy B-day Bubs and Congrats to the DelBubs entity on their 21st year of marriage!

Some day Someilia and I will be that old and happy

CONGRATS!!!

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Some day Someilia and I will be that old and happy

CONGRATS!!!

Ben
    Always with the 'old'
    Del