Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exiles #84

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Is it the same team? Or yet another alternate group?
    Yeah it's the same team for sure.

Thanks for the scan!

Jeez, Puck looks 30 years younger! I'm not liking the Guardian suit. I'd actually find Shaman's suit pretty cool if it was a new character or something, not Shaman. He souldn't have his face covered. I really like Snowbird's new digs. Who's the girl in Purple armour? Is she one of the Exiles?

Edit: Is it just me or did Snowbird get some implants?

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Who's the girl in Purple armour? Is she one of the Exiles?
    She's a member of Exiles, named Power Princess

I totally missed Puck without his trademark 'tache the first time round...

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    ...named Power Princess
    .... oh.... so, she's like a Purple Power Princess? What's her power?

Hey, you know what would be better then her being named Power Princess? Not being named Power Princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    .... oh.... so, she's like a Purple Power Princess? What's her power?

Hey, you know what would be better then her being named Power Princess? Not being named Power Princess.
    She was originally of the Squadron Supreme...actually her character is based off of Wonder Woman and have similar powers. All the Squadron Supreme members are all based off of the JLA.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Marrina was a cool redesign, but man Shaman sucked. I liked what he did, but his design was bah!

edit: Is it possible I can get the scan of Shaman performing the the illusion spell? thanks
    Id like to this as well.....actually Id love to see anything Shaman did in this comic if possible.

What I did hear happened from him (if no one wants to know dont read, it might spoil it for you)

Creates illusions that fool the People's Proctate including Crimson Dyanmo and Darkstar, as well as creating magical prison bands that holds each member of the russian team. Also made the ship invisible as well as as Princess Power and Guardian so they took out Crimson Dyanmo

If anyone would be kind enough to post the scans (or PM them) I would greatly appreciate it

haha well well....and don't you think I gave you enough Shaman apperances? I'm still missing a crap load of his apperaces though, such as Over the Edge #2

I need new ammunition....

So both teams fight and AF wins, eh? Good. Is it a two parter or one? As usual I'm out of the loop.

And you know, that AF team would make a good team for a new AF book. But I'm starting to run out of optimism on all of that, too much stupidity going around and no positives anywhere. Too much silliness. Not my cup of tea, all that.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.