Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alpha Flight in Marvel Legends

Since I voted as "Guest" I don't think I can reply. Sorry, it was 2 AM and I honestly didn't think it would go in. I'm inviting the people at the Childofdarkness Wildchild message board to vote, I'll see if anyone's still listening and try to wheedle some votes out of them.
    Good Luck!
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy
    Do you know when it closes? I overlooked it if its on that post.
    All it says is about a month or sometime after at least 14 pages of replies.

I remember some years back seeing two-pack Alpha Flight action figures, Sasquatch, Puck, Northstar and someone else, either Aurora or Heather...I was dissapointed that Wild Child didn't make the cut...

Anyone else remember those?
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Quote Originally Posted by darc_light
    I remember some years back seeing two-pack Alpha Flight action figures, Sasquatch, Puck, Northstar and someone else, either Aurora or Heather...I was dissapointed that Wild Child didn't make the cut...

Anyone else remember those?
    I have them all. Sasquatch/Snowbird, Northstar/Aurora, Vindicator/Puck i think were the pairings. You can still find them all on eBay. Other than that there is a Guardian (and a reverse Guardian) Toy Fare figure and the Sasquatch (and variant white Sas) Marvel Legends figure from the Apocalypse Series. I think that is the extent of action figures right now for Alpha. Hopefully they'll fix that. I'd love to have Shaman, Box , and Marrina to round out the team.

Apparently they changed their minds and the vote now ends today!!!!!! Go vote if you haven't yet done so. By the looks of it Alpha Flight characters could use a little help. Guardian, Northstar, Snowbird, Puck, Vindicator, and Aurora are our best bets, with Guardian and Northstar far outpacing the other four. Go vote! I want some wicked cool Alpha Flight action figures!!!!

I was wondering, is it possible for Alpha Waves to do a similar poll and submit it to Marvel? That way Alpha Flight could get more votes.

Man, after I voted I saw several names I didn't think of, but would have loved to see ...Bug (Micronauts), Toad (Ultimate), Box (Jeffries), Deathbird...

Never vote at 2 AM.

Yeah there were defineitely some figures I'd rather see than a few of the Alphans even, but I had to go with the all AF list on principle. I don't think it'll happen, but a Shaman and Talisamn figure are definitely needed. Marrina, too, for that matter. I'm tired of seeing 20 variations of Wolverine, Spider-man, Iron Man, and Cap. Give me Pip the Troll, Living Lightning, or Gamora. I just want something new and different, not the same characters in a different pose or in fancy new pajamas. I'd love a Power Pack set complete with Snarks, Kymellians, and Smartships.

Yeah, Wolverine's been done to death. It's like trying to find something differant amid all the Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker variants in Star Wars...