Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alpha Flight in Marvel Legends

I've seen a number of the Marvel Legends figures, but I don't own any. I thought of buying Toad, but he was sold out by then...

I saw the AOA Sabretooth, it mentions on the box how he's partnered with Kyle, but they didn't put a Lil' Kyle in with him like the regular figure I don't think Ant Man had an ant with him either...

Anyway, which heading on the Fwoosh message board is the poll under?
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

Go to the Unofficial Marvel Toy Board and then to the Marvel Legends Top 10 List thread.

THANKS!
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

I couldn't register right now because the code was x'd out, hopefully it will be up tomorrow.
    I've already picked out two or three, no big surprises, the list can and probably will change, only the first two are certain votes for me:

Wildchild [X-Factor or Gamma Flight, I can't decide...I love both outfits...]
    Donald Pierce [AOA] Ugly is the new Pretty!
    Pretty Boy ["Bare Bones" look] I'd love it, but it's not likely...
    Rictor [AOA]
    Skin I miss him....
    Armadillo [He's surprisingly popular!]
    Nemesis would be nice...
    Fang
    Wyre [No way in hell, I know, but I can try...]

That's all I can think of right now, my families visiting, and I've been pretty busy...

You don't have to register. You can vote as a guest.

Thanks. I did so this morning. Unfortunately, it was 2 AM and I could only think of 8...

Oh, thanks for voting for Wildchild, Barnacle13!!!

If they make him I will gladly buy! I'm just hoping Guardian and Northstar make the cut. Maybe I'll get lucky and Puck, Shaman, and Snowbird will start getting a few more votes as well. And a Build-a-figure Box would absolutely make my year. Looks like Fin Fang Foom is running away with that vote.

The more I check the lists, the more discouraged I become. It doesn't look like Alpha Flight is getting much support on this. No wonder Marvel is reluctant to give us a volume 4. I wouldn't sell a product that only a handful of people would buy either. We need everyone on this list to go and vote!!! Show some support for Alpha Flight!

I didn't really know who the vote for, cause I never thought about who I'd like as an action figure but heres my list;

NorthStar
    Aurora
    Dazzler [Ultimate]
    Sasquatch
    Jubilee
    Nemesis
    Guardian
    Polaris
    Colossus
    Rogue

Thanks to all of you who are taking the time to vote for Alpha Flight characters. We need to make Alpha Flight as visible as possible and seeing action figures of our favourite characters on the shelves (even if we aren't collectors) help. Dark Light, I would suggest you to edit your post and try to add two more characters, if you don't know who to vote for, I'd say go for Guardian and Northstar as they are the ones who have more chances of making it as a Marvel Legends right now, we'll go for the rest later. Collectors are usually very picky so if there's only half of the team made I'm sure Hasbro will release the complete team eventually to make them (and us) happy. Here you have one who will "fight" to make that happen.

Oh, and one more thnig, Wild Child (AoA version) was actually going to be released with AoA Sabretooth but due to oil costs he was finally cut from the assortment. Here you have a picture from the recent San Diego ComicCon where Toy Biz shew Kyle's prototype.

http://www.411beanies.com/1capt/sdcc...oybiz/2085.jpg

One last thing, Ziggy, Sasquatch has already been made:

http://www.fwooshnet.com/archives/ml...sasquatch1.jpg

So, could you edit your post and change your vote for another alphan?

Thanks! Go and vote, Guardian and/or Northstar for the Top Ten!

One last thing, Ziggy, Sasquatch has already been made:
    Oh, sorry;

I did it as a guest; can i still edit? *goes to look*

Thanks for voting Ziggy! I see a couple more folks weighed in on the side of Alpha Flight. Hopefully before they close the poll there'll be enough support to get one or two of these guys into a series of action figures.

Do you know when it closes? I overlooked it if its on that post.

Such a beautiful figure ! CURSE THE OIL SHORTAGE!!!!

I'll try to edit in 2 more, if they'll let me, I was thinking Guardian [Mac] and Box...