Thread: Babies

Default Babies

What should the entrys be for these unnamed baby's be? such as Thompson's baby? etc?

-Puck II and Major Mapleleaf II's son: ?
    -Snowbird and Doug Thompson: (Thompson baby?)
    -James and Heather Hudson's daughter: (Hudson baby?)

I'd leave the Zuzha-Lou baby as a 'possible future baby' thing, since we don't know if they survived NA #16, and the baby would be born later.

I don't know if the Snowbird baby had a first name, but if not then just Snowbird's son as a reference.

And we should wait until they give the name of Baby Girl Hudson.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    If she's ever referenced again...

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Of course she will be. After the new title starts with a bang, the second storyline will be taken over by a second rate writter who needs a new villain, sends baby hudson to the future, then back again all grown up, then Heather dies in a dramatic tale while Mac leaves the team before a clone of Heather appears to take her place but then turns evil while the real Heather is found underwater yadda yadda yadda.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Of course she will be. After the new title starts with a bang, the second storyline will be taken over by a second rate writter who needs a new villain, sends baby hudson to the future, then back again all grown up, then Heather dies in a dramatic tale while Mac leaves the team before a clone of Heather appears to take her place but then turns evil while the real Heather is found underwater yadda yadda yadda.
    Careful, some Marvel writer from the past might travel to the future and read your post. Then he'll go back and steal your idea for... oh, probably the X-men since it was really popular, and it won't be used in the upcoming AF series.

I'd leave the Zuzha-Lou baby as a 'possible future baby' thing, since we don't know if they survived NA #16, and the baby would be born later.

I don't know if the Snowbird baby had a first name, but if not then just Snowbird's son as a reference.

Actually in the marvel handbook entry for Major Mapleleaf they stated they did get married and do have a son currently. Here's the scan

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ofthemar-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

Actually in the marvel handbook entry for Major Mapleleaf they stated they did get married and do have a son currently. Here's the scan
    Oh geez, are the people who make those books stupid? I agree with Mokole that this was intended to be a "future" event.

If not, are we to assume that Nemesis and Rudy are already dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    If not, are we to assume that Nemesis and Rudy are already dead?
    Unknown this is what it stated for Centennial's entry: "Their post-Alpha Flight adventures have yet to be revealed, though a vision showed Centinnial and Nemesis as having died and been buried side by side."