Poll: Who will write Alpha Flight?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Writer

Default Writer

Who do you think
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Why all the bizarre pairings?

I don't know who I think will write it; but I want Peter David.

- Le Messor
    "A man who kills another man is a murderer. A man who kills 10,000 men is a hero."
    - Tolstoi

I said a lesser known Marvel writer. Since Marvel rarely goes all out for AF, I assume they'll put a creative team on the book made up of people they could spare.

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead
    Frank Tieri
    He'd be good. I liked what he did on Wolverine, very gritty.

I personally think FT would be a horrible pick due to some implied interviews he has layed out on the web and even in his own post

Quote Originally Posted by mos_def
    I personally think FT would be a horrible pick due to some implied interviews he has layed out on the web and even in his own post
    Why, what did he say?

Im not going to try to attempt and rewrite what he said when his Weapon X first started but I, as well as other people, have noticed that he may not like AFans to write the series. One gets the feeling he doesnt really care for them.

I remember my brother argued with him on how WX was able to recapture Madison when AF couldnt find him when AF shouyld have more resources and firepower then WX and he totally blew off that comment

At that point though AF were disbanded and had no government backing or funding.

Weapon X was a shadow organization with plenty of funding and backing and resources.

It was more feasible that WX would find him over AF, at that point. AF being the Vol.2 team made up of mainly new recruits and run by a sinister government.

true it was on vol2 team but the last ish had alot of ALphans behind GFentry stating how the team wasnt going to disband. With the originals and vol2 team, I think AF would wipe WX out. That is what my brother said and FT pretty muched laughed at the notion

Some guy in Canada named Ben with an affinity for kissing chainsaws.

I guess I missed Oeming as a strong possibility. Huh. So Regular Marvel writer or lesser known Marvel writer wins.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Oeming is not writing Alpha Flight, remember?

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!