Thread: Wendigo

Default Wendigo

Since the Wendigo is a creation of the Northern Gods should we list all his apperances? as they still connect to Alpha Flight

Default Re: Wendigo

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Since the Wendigo is a creation of the Northern Gods should we list all his apperances? as they still connect to Alpha Flight
    Why not? He's a Canadian monster/villain, isn't he?...And Alpha has faced him several times(Wolverine's first appearance was against the Hulk and the Wendigo...and Logan was working for Dept H then)....So again..I have to say...Why not?.

Dana

The whole point with the 'nex is to list anyone that AF are connected to, so I'd definitely say to do it, but it probably isn't an immediate priority, unless you have a burning desire to do it.

Yesh! I just did some research and there are like 10 different Wendigo's.

Anyways thus far, here are the 5 main ones that are directly connected.

Wendigo: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Wendigo

Alright check the page now, did I get all of them? I know I'm missing the one from the Sabertooth but I don't have that issue and appreciate any information on him.

looks awesome, It's helped me a bit with a story that came to me a month ago now all I have to do is just write it.
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Alright check the page now, did I get all of them? I know I'm missing the one from the Sabertooth but I don't have that issue and appreciate any information on him.

I don't recall that we get much info. The fact that a Wendigo is involved at all is supposed to be something of a surprise.

Spoilertastic.

Creed kills and skins it, though. All sorts of continuity whoopsies in this one.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I've always liked that Wendigo is one of Alpha's biggest foes--
    but he's never appeared in their own book. ('cept in flashback.)

But he is one of their biggest, and they're usually around when he is.

- Le Messor
    "A man who prefers photocopies to real books, is a man I suspect would be quite content kissing a pretty woman through a piece of glass."