Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Byrne AF Commission

SasqFan said: "JB replies to a question about preference for the original or the yellow Aurora costume. He reveals the yellow was only meant for a story arc and prefers the classic black & white. "

Y'know, I have a soft spot for that yellow costume. Something about it always grabbed me and I felt it fit nicely with her character at the time. But there's something nice about seeing him drawing her back in the original.

Von
    Quote: “Genius is really only the power of making continuous efforts. The line between failure and success is so fine that we scarcely know when we pass it — so fine that we are often on the line and do not know it… There is no failure except in no longer trying. There is no defeat except from within, no really insurmountable barrier save our own inherent weakness of purpose.”

By Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Von Allan
    SasqFan said: "JB replies to a question about preference for the original or the yellow Aurora costume. He reveals the yellow was only meant for a story arc and prefers the classic black & white. "

Y'know, I have a soft spot for that yellow costume. Something about it always grabbed me and I felt it fit nicely with her character at the time. But there's something nice about seeing him drawing her back in the original.

Von
    I definitly like the original costume better, everyone that knows me, knows that I can't stand the bimbo, french stereotypical 3rd personality Aurora and so for those reasons I just don't like the yellow costume. Plus I think the black and white costume had more class.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix