Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weapon PRIME

Quote Originally Posted by Legerd
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    BTW, BM Bendis and Cho are supposed to write a second Avengers book, think it'll have anything to do with AF in Civil War? I don't.
    I doubt it also. Word is no Alpha until after CW. They might show up in some CW books, but they won't have a series for some time yet.
    I have a feeling it's going to be a new Avengers West Coast series. I hope AF will play some part in the CW series (It would be nice to see them alive).

Dana

2 Avengers books?
    Maybe one led by Cap's stance, another led by Iron Man's establishment heroes?
    Seems kind of obvious, doesn't it?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

Weapon PRIME was just Liefeld's attempt at making his own more EXTREME!!! version of Alpha Flight.

Guy in a energy battlesuit leading the team, a pair of twins that have to touch to use their powers, the big hulking man-beast. Just more or Liefeld's excessivly derivative creativity. All with more attitude and severe constipation it seems...

Don't forget Tigerstryke's pouches, Liefield loves his pouches

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Don't forget Tigerstryke's pouches, Liefield loves his pouches
    Yeah, he loves to have loads of pouches hanging off the characters belts, and those ginormous guns of his...

Hung up on phalic symbolism? Leifeld? Nah!!!!

</irony>

They would all be eyeless too. Liefield tended to not even try to draw them(do not refer to out lovely bannner of eyeless Mac. Its a mask thus no No Prizes are awarded.