Thread: Great Beasts

Default Great Beasts

If anyone noticed I have changed the Great Beasts pictures in the Alphanex and just have Tanaraq to do. However, I'm stumped on what image to use...any ideas? and tell me if you all like the new images.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

How about an illustration from #23 after the transformation from Sasquatch where Tanaraq is chocking Aurora with her own scarf?
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan
    How about an illustration from #23 after the transformation from Sasquatch where Tanaraq is chocking Aurora with her own scarf?
    I was thinking more of a full body shot, how about when Snowbird transforms into Tanaraq and they confront each other. That one is not bad.

Oh hell I added it anyways, enjoy. All the Great Beasts pics and bios have been updated

1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Tanaraq

Excellent! That looks great.

Thanks, like the new Great Beasts pics as well?

From Wolverine 172, right? Yeah, they look awesome.

But where's the pic of Kolomaq from? I thought he's been buried since Alpha Flight #6 (the infamous white-out issue) ??

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    From Wolverine 172, right? Yeah, they look awesome.

But where's the pic of Kolomaq from? I thought he's been buried since Alpha Flight #6 (the infamous white-out issue) ??
    X-Man #39-40

So did he get out from under all that rubble? What is his current status?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    So did he get out from under all that rubble? What is his current status?
    It was an error, they said he came from the Realm of the Beasts but like you mentioned he is traped on Earth. The issue had many errors, don't take it to serious.