Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Avengers #20

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    If all else fails...throw it into the sun...
    Hey, it worked in Supermn IV, didn't it?

And to be fair, the Sentry knows that the Void will be back...
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Quote Originally Posted by Transmetropolitan
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    If all else fails...throw it into the sun...
    Hey, it worked in Supermn IV, didn't it?
    LOL....Silly isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Transmetropolitan
    And to be fair, the Sentry knows that the Void will be back...
    Of course...There's no reason why it should be gone forever..it's a creation of his own mind. The only way the Void would truly die, is if the Sentry dies.

Throwing all the problems into the sun...Feh! Here's an idea (for Joke Q and Brian M. Bendis)...just repower the fricken mutants with the energy from the Collective...sheesh!

Dana

Lack of continuity that was glaring to me, the first Wolverine Civil War issue where he sets after Nitro and none of his allies in either X-Men or Avengers want to help....shouldn't Wolvie have considered asking Mac or Heather or Puck, or AT LEAST made a statement about their deaths or "still recovering"?
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

Default Another reason why I didn't get it...

....Wolverine has a sense of justice for the victims of Stamford, Connecticut, to the point he's committed to hunt down Nitro, yet for his dead "friends" in Alpha Flight, he only lets loose a strong tongue-lashing?
    It wasn't even like Iron Man or Cap were trying to calm him down from sticking a claw in Michael...who, whether it's his fault or not, has killed people, caused an international incident, and is quickly thought to be a new superhero....I just didn't get it.
    Once upon a time, they exploded from the pages of The X-Men. For a moment, they were "Canada's answer to The Avengers."

They were ALPHA FLIGHT....

...once upon a time.