Poll: alpha flight movie?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: movie

Default movie

i wanna see an alpha flight movie...... damn skippy

you think they might include a charactor or 2 into the wolverine prequel?

It's possible, but very hard to predict if the 'Wolverine' movie will have any AF characters/reference. I get the sense it'll be Weapon X.

But for a Wolverine II, how about him working for Department H, and sent after the Hulk?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

An Alpha Flight movie would be awesome, though if any members are in the wolverine movies it will be Mac and heather maybe shaman and sasquatch

ya it will be weapon x stuff so sabertooth should be on this movie .... no question

Quote Originally Posted by endcruelty
    ya it will be weapon x stuff so sabertooth should be on this movie .... no question
    from what i read, that's exactly what's happening in Wolverine - mostly so Tyler Mane can fill out the rest of his contract.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

It would be nice to see Mac and Heather appear in the Wolverine film, as old friends of Logan's...maybe even with the part of Logan's origin intact, where they find him in the woods and help him find his human side again.

Although, I don't ever see an AF film being made...I'd love to see one.

Dana

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

too many marvel movies right now, maybe later

Is what I voted for. I would love to see an AF movie, but it'd have to be done well, done right. Marvel, right now, are in their 'X-Men was hot, full speed ahead and damn the quality!' phase.

If somebody was going to do a good AF movie, and it actually had something to do with AF (unlike certain serieses I could mention), I'd be the first to see it! (As I was first on this list to see all 3 X-Mens! Ha! Gloat, gloat.)

- Le Messor
    "A bigot delights in public ridicule, for he begins to think he is a martyr."
    - Sydney Smith

I voted "yes," but only if it's done right. That means: the Byrne-era Alpha Flight, or something damn close.

But if I were given the option, I'd choose a new AF comic over an AF movie.