Thread: Anyone have AF Comics for sell

Default Anyone have AF Comics for sell

the only ones I have are the first 47 except #11-13 #16 and # 19 from Vol 1, those were the only back issues my comic store had so plz if anyone is sellin any that u have extra much thanx to you[/img]

Check out eBay! You can get some very big runs there for very cheap! I'll dig through my boxes and see if I have any duplicates. Seems I have a few issues in duplicate. Your best bet would be eBay though I'd think!

This lot has 1-111 with the exception of #89. Not a bad price, but I've seen better. Perhaps they're finally gaining a little respecability with the rumors of a new title, or the "death" of some of the characters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ALPHA-FLIGHT-MAR...QQcmdZViewItem

I picked up both the first and second volumes on eBay shortly before they "died" in New Avengers. I think including shipping on two auctions I paid less that $200 Canadian for them all. Keep an eye out and be patient, you'll find a good deal if you bide your time. Good luck.

thanx the only problem is I have bad credit getting a credit card on my 18th birthday was a bad idea

I actually picked up Vol's 1 & 2 in their entireity for $50 U.S. on ebay. The best purchase I ever made.

I have a ton of back issues and will check tonight to see if I have doubles of the ones you need.

Thank you also has there been any word towards the fate of AF after New Avengers?

oh LOTS of words - most them 'maybe', 'we'll see', 'no comment', 'don't get your hopes up', 'ignore him, he's lying', 'yes, but at the same time no'... that sort of thing.
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

alright well I guess Ill take that as something will happen hopefully

The Issues I really want are 11-13 are they anyone here that could help me with that I tried for ebay but I havent good enough credit and would rather right a money order to someone here then on ebay since most people dont take money orders