Thread: Not much news, if any, yet

Default Not much news, if any, yet

Well from Wizard World so far lots of Marvel talk but none even close to being AF related as far as I can tell, darn it! Joe Q. or somebody should throw us a bone for heaven's sake!

On another note there is a pic involving a lot of versions of Wolverine, at least 4 being AF inspired.

Is anyone going to ask any AF questions at Philly?? Can anyone? NOt that I expect it.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

i saw that pic. was thinking maybe thats what cap is gonna look like post civil war.

and i am starting to lose faith in a new series, involving alpha. they are announcing new series and the last few joe q's had no mention of af or any future of any of the characters.

yet, they announced some future x stuff and a new blade series.

starting to lose the faith a bit.

take for instance this article of the marvel press confrence: http://www.newsarama.com/WWPhilly06/.../MondoMvl.html

union jack, inhumans, thor, hellstorm...heck even great lake avengers.

no af.

Default Re: Not much news, if any, yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    On another note there is a pic involving a lot of versions of Wolverine, at least 4 being AF inspired.
    That looks like Puck with claws in the bottom right.

Maybe they'll make it a lame attempt at joining the X-franchise and call it Quebex! I'll believe a new Alpha Flight when i see one.

Default Re: Not much news, if any, yet

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Is anyone going to ask any AF questions at Philly?? Can anyone? NOt that I expect it.
    I'll be there all day tommorow. Got questions? List them and I'll see what I can do.

Ok, how about these sir;

- How many AFers from New Avengers are still alive?
    - When can we expect news about the series we are to be thrilled about?
    - When can we expect concrete images/artist/writer news?
    - Is the plan still for Civil War to still reveal and lead into the new series?

Thanks!

Live it.

will they be making a appearance in civil war?

Is James Hudson finally going to be put away for falsifying multiple life insurance forms?

I'm pretty sure Mike Oeming has a post Civil War title that has not yet been announced. What has he worked on before?

Well nothing so far on any AF related info. To be honest I was a little lost down there today. I spent a good chunk of time trying to get a Saquatch sketch by Jim Lee but that's a near impossibility. I'm heading back down tommorow thanks to an exhibitor pass I stumbled upon so hopefully I'll get some hints.

Good Luck!

Live it.

Well I struck out this year. Actually I just grew tired of lines and waiting forever. Not alot of love for AF in the general populace at the show. I picked up a couple of busts and didn't get a sketch from anyone. I was tempted to get a Sasquatch done by Liefeld but it just didn't seem worth it. Maybe next year.

Well, the San Diego comic-con is next so my guess is that if Marvel has anything AF related it would be during that convention, seeing as how its the BIG one.

MM

Let's hope so. Maybe we'll get surprised

Live it.