Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

Default Announcement

Well folks I have some good news! I'm getting married!!!

Ben

Congrats Ben! I know you two will be happy. Wish I could make it (as I've said numerous times), but alas, time constraints and having to go to Yellowknife in September kinda puts a dampener on it.

Now I'm going to be a jerk and steal some of your thunder:

Ben's not the only one getting married. I too am getting married, just not as soon. September 6, 2008 may SEEM like a long way off, but not when you have to pay for it yourself :P
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Default Re: Announcement

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Well folks I have some good news! I'm getting married!!!

Ben
    FĂ©licitation! Are you sure it's not for the insurance she want's to marry you? =D>
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

Congrats to you both, or all four, or whatever! I hope you're as happy in your marriages as I am.

Tom

Congratulations! I hope you and the future wif have fun for all the years!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Congrats bro, all our best.

Congratulations you guys! =D> It must be something in the air as one of the guys in my office proposed to his girlfriend (in a really cool way) a little over a week ago, and a woman on one of the other crews at work became engaged shortly before that. Ah, Spring.

All the best guys and gals.

May your time together be long and happy.

Congratulations to both couples! I've been married nearly twenty years now, so I can say, it's worth it! Best wishes!

Thanks everyone. The date keeps changing (getting earlier) We are now looking at July 31st. Crazy to think in 2 months I'll be married. I'm pretty excited...and nervous, but above all extatic.

Ben

We planned our wedding for July 21st but had to do it July 6th because that was the only time my in-laws could come. Fun, fun, fun!
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Good luck and best of wishes, Ben!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Thanks everyone. The date keeps changing (getting earlier) We are now looking at July 31st. Crazy to think in 2 months I'll be married. I'm pretty excited...and nervous, but above all extatic.

Ben
    Nice choice of dates! On July 31st I'll be celebrating my 13th Anniversary. Maybe we can help each other remember the date and number of years down the road, so our spouses will remain pleased with our memory and romance. Congrats again!

The Old Fan Alpha Flight

All the best.

This is where I say something mean and cynical...

Nah.

All the best, and congratulations.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."