Thread: Problems with images

Default Problems with images

Alright I'm trying to do some of the images, but I'm having some problems. I edit them where there is no white anywhere; However, when I uploaded it on to the alphanex it mutliates the image. Am I doing something wrong? I uploaded them to different severs and redid the image twice and they both came out fine, but on the alphanex they look like garbage

1. http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...collector2.jpg

The images look identical to me. I have a guess as to what happened. You probably first uploaded an other file under the same name with different dimensions. When it loads the new image under the same name it will try and load it with the old dimensions since that was cached on your system. Try refreshing a few time, try closing your browser and opening it again, and if all else fails try clearing your cache. It's just how your systm is displaying it, not how it really is on the site.

Good job btw! I've been REALLY busy getting the pub open for the summer, once I get all my staff in I'll have a little more time, I'd say go ahead with some new entries if you want, I'm gonna have to leave the admin stuff of Alphanex in Del's capable hands for a little while though.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    The images look identical to me. I have a guess as to what happened. You probably first uploaded an other file under the same name with different dimensions. When it loads the new image under the same name it will try and load it with the old dimensions since that was cached on your system. Try refreshing a few time, try closing your browser and opening it again, and if all else fails try clearing your cache. It's just how your systm is displaying it, not how it really is on the site.

Good job btw! I've been REALLY busy getting the pub open for the summer, once I get all my staff in I'll have a little more time, I'd say go ahead with some new entries if you want, I'm gonna have to leave the admin stuff of Alphanex in Del's capable hands for a little while though.

Ben
    Yeah that's what's happened, ok good. I hit refesh several times and no change occured, but restarted my comp and that did the trick. Alright well I just added the Collector, and I'm going to add or try to add the pictures that are missing. That will be my first objective, then add new entries

Wait......you have a pub?....damn you

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

Yeah that's what's happened, ok good. I hit refesh several times and no change occured, but restarted my comp and that did the trick. Alright well I just added the Collector, and I'm going to add or try to add the pictures that are missing. That will be my first objective, then add new entries

Wait......you have a pub?....damn you
    cool, thought that's what it might be. I don't own the pub, just manage it.

Ben