Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AF Busts

How wonderful that Bowen is extending their Alpha Flight line! And two wonderful busts! I agree that Shaman looks dramatic, and Puck looks so proud and happy! I'll definitely make room for these guys!

And I wouldn't mind having busts of Northstar, Aurora, Marrina, and Talisman, also!

Definitely Box. That would be a standout character!

I'm happy to see so much attention being paid to AF. The fact that Bowen is extending their line probably means that the Alpha busts are selling well. Marvel should pay attention to this, and give us another Alpha series!

Quote Originally Posted by birdygirl
    Definitely Box. That would be a standout character!

I'm happy to see so much attention being paid to AF. The fact that Bowen is extending their line probably means that the Alpha busts are selling well. Marvel should pay attention to this, and give us another Alpha series!
    I personally think Box would make a great build your action figure additioin to the Marvel Legends line. Think about building your own Box one piece at a time. How much fun? And what a cool figure it'd be to have!!!

Ah, but which Box? 'Evil' blue and yellow Box? Good red Box with squared chin? I'd say go for Omega Flight blue Box. I think that's a great idea, too. I've just started putting together a Heroclix of our big metal robot.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Ooh, Shaman! Finally! He didn't get an action figure.

And, I have a job now!

I want, I want!

- Le Messor
    "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, else what's a metaphor?"
    - Marshall McCluhan

*bump to include any Omega Flight related Busts*

As far as I know there are only Beta Ray Bill and USAgent mini busts out there. On the Marvel Legends action figure line there are BRB and Spider-woman II (Arachne). There may be a USAgent there as well, but I haven't seen it.
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"