I'll take note of the fact that the bald-headed cripple who draws far too much attention is not featured among the faces or the aphabetical list, and while one might say there would be identification under Charles (which admittedly would be featured right after a name at a bottom of a column), seeing as they are using codenames in Vision's files, I would more likely expect to see him listed under Professor. Further trickery I sense. Ah, and now upon a better examination of the full page I see that even under Chamber, no Charles appears. LIAR!!! LIAR!!!

And my God... he has Beak's powers! What hope remains for the Marvel Universe?

On the subject of Black Tom... I read New Excalibur but haven't had a chance to actually see the latest issues... so he actually does use his powers? Or does he just show up? I heard that he was at least reverted to his normal appearance...

And the New Avengers are dumber than I thought... it really took them that long to assess that this was a product of the lost powers? "Hey guys, look, it registers as Quicksilver... wasn't he depowered? And Magneto... wasn't he depowered? And Chamber, wasn't he depowered? I'm sensing a trend... hmm... scratch the chin... narrow the eyes in concentrated thought and perhaps we might be able to make a reasonable guess..."