Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Avengers #18

Hybrid View

Default New Avengers #18

Alpha Flight members make a few cameos, when Vision registered the Collective energy readings up pops a screen of the list of depowered mutants with images on them at SHIELD HQ.

Radius (name and picture appears)
    Murmur (name and picture appears)
    Windshear (picture appears)
    Wild Child (picture appears)

See Radius did survive his burial! Of course if he's still digging he's screwed!

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    See Radius did survive his burial! Of course if he's still digging he's screwed!
    Indeed, since if he was dead I doubt the Collective would have his powers.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Indeed, since if he was dead I doubt the Collective would have his powers.
    Is that the deal then?

When Wanda No More Mutant'd, all the powers people lost flew into space and formed The Collective?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    Is that the deal then?

When Wanda No More Mutant'd, all the powers people lost flew into space and formed The Collective?
    Yep, all the mutants powers that were lost in the House of M, collected in space an landed in the North Pole where apparently a postman named Micheal gained all their powers.

Was this in #18? I have 17 and see nothing like that...

Ben

A postman in the North Pole, wouldn't wanna do his round, can you imagine the warning signs on the Innuit Gates.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Any chance of a scan of this pannel?

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Was this in #18? I have 17 and see nothing like that...

Ben
    Yeah I meant to say #18

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Any chance of a scan of this pannel?

Ben
    I'll see what I can do and it's a full two page splash

Default Re: New Avengers #18

Radius (name and picture appears)
    Murmur (name and picture appears)
    Windshear (picture appears)
    Wild Child (picture appears)
    I saw Murmur, Wild Child, and a very fuzzy pic of who I guess could be Windshear, but where is Radius on that grid? I know his name's on the list so he must be there, but for the life of me I can't see him.

Default Re: New Avengers #18

[quote="Adam"]
    I saw Murmur, Wild Child, and a very fuzzy pic of who I guess could be Windshear, but where is Radius on that grid? I know his name's on the list so he must be there, but for the life of me I can't see him.
    2nd page w/ the screens, 3rd row up from the bottom, 3 columns in. That's the pic of him when he was part of the X-Corps

Alright here's the scan:
    1. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...owerset8hn.jpg

Some errors such as Black Tom is listed, but he has been in the last two issues of New Excalibur with his powers

Compare the scanned image of Radius in the montage to this one:

Nice call, I doubt many would have picked up on it.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Hybrid from the old ROM series is in the pics and he's been dead for many years AFAIK. Reaper and Wildside are there and they were rendered braindead in the Weapon X series.

It seems the list includes some dead mutants along with the living(for some reason).

Dana

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Hybrid from the old ROM series is in the pics and he's been dead for many years AFAIK. Reaper and Wildside are there and they were rendered braindead in the Weapon X series.

It seems the list includes some dead mutants along with the living(for some reason).
    Well, I don't know how an outright corpse could power up a weird space entity, but the braindead are perfectly acceptable candidates...
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."