Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Images

Quote Originally Posted by maniac mike
    Hey Ben, I was wondering, have you asked shaman if he would be interested in drawing the characters in your Alphanex?

MM
    Nope, I actually hadn't considered that, I've just stuck with using scanned images. His art is fantastic, but since the subject matter is historical from the comics, it's simpler to stick with images that are from the comics. Should an image be offered to me that's better than one being used, I'll use it, but I don't wanna go hounding people for anything.

Ben

hound away, I don't want to get rusty. Granted I haven't been drawing as much now that I'm working as a graphic designer for a place that makes guides for RV parks, but now that I have to draw one thing I'm itchin' to draw something other than a park logo. I drew a picture of wendigo at work and got in trouble, but it was worth it.
    Rockin' Roll Martian!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    hound away, I don't want to get rusty. Granted I haven't been drawing as much now that I'm working as a graphic designer for a place that makes guides for RV parks, but now that I have to draw one thing I'm itchin' to draw something other than a park logo. I drew a picture of wendigo at work and got in trouble, but it was worth it.
    Consider it an open invitation, any pics that we have up there that don't look clear enough, or aren't full body, feel free to put something together. It would have to be true to the form they appeared in though, not that I don't love you own versions of the characters Just on a white background lets me do my box-layour easily enough, no need to do the drop-shadows.

Ben

cool, sounds fun. I'll look through it tonight and see if there is anything I can help with