Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

it's just certain pages will be in you cache, since it's loading off PHP includes you sometimes need to refresh a page to see the change.

Ben

Sorry I made an entry for the Zero Gun. It's just the template so far, but I had the image already so I just wanted to upload it before I lost it. Same with Lifeform Identifier, but I just finished it. No more additions from me.

Looks like we're pretty much good to go again.

Ben

Omega Flight bio completed
    Antiguard bio completed
    ----
    EDIT: Also added a second Nahita image since it's rare.

Demon Shaman bio added
    Grub bio Added w/picture
    Great Key Added w/picture
    Dust from the Realm of Dreams bio Added w/picture
    =========

Added today by me and Del:

Me:

Freeman Martin
    Hume Jacqueline
    Hume Franklin
    Roxxon
    Nahita
    Hamilton Chief Inspector
    Ox
    Dog
    Horse
    Monkey

Del:

Talismans Coronet
    Trudeau Pierre Elliot
    Savage Land
    Llans Statue
    Sister Ann
    Crossman Thomas
    Weather Ship TD9

Ben

I added the power/abilities for Monkey and Dog, but they never appeared in Alpha Flight #69...I'm not sure when their first apperance was.

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi
    I added the power/abilities for Monkey and Dog, but they never appeared in Alpha Flight #69...I'm not sure when their first apperance was.
    I guess they were first mentioned in AF 69, but first appeared in Marvel Graphic Novel: the Agent (1989). Dog appeared in there, there was just a picture of Monkey shown. Other than this they haven't appeared anywhere. Unfortunately nothing obout thier powers were actually mentioned.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I guess they were first mentioned in AF 69, but first appeared in Marvel Graphic Novel: the Agent (1989). Dog appeared in there, there was just a picture of Monkey shown. Other than this they haven't appeared anywhere. Unfortunately nothing obout thier powers were actually mentioned.

Ben
    Yep, I would leave it as is then. Oh I only knew their powers just because I have the handbook entry that had their power/abilities in it and states they were just merely mentioned in AF #69

Earthmover bio completed, oh and Ben you should have used the Earthmover pic from Wolverine #179. Made him look like a badass.

Travel Gear Bio w/picture completed
    Staff of Growth w/picture completed

Now I'm going drinking...later

Neat entries KM, this thing is chugging along nicely.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

I'm not sure if we need to list each item and spell that's come out of Shaman's pouch. The important ones are all listed in his powers/abilities anyway.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I'm not sure if we need to list each item and spell that's come out of Shaman's pouch. The important ones are all listed in his powers/abilities anyway.

Ben
    What about the entry on {{Shamans K-Mart Underoo's]], does that have to go?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!