Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

Llan and Smart Alec power/abilities added.

We going to 150 and then repeating the routine, stop and edit?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Exactly

Ben

Gorge
    Omnos
    Non-Zone
    Angled Gods
    Turoq

Added

Derangers
    Freakout
    Janus
    Breakdown
    ---
    Completed

151 now, so all stop. Wow that didn't take long.

I'm loving the new pictures that were added.

152 actually I had to get the last of the old Alphanex entries moved over, so there we are. All stop indeed, a bit of editing and we'll be back to it

Ben

BTW

Thompson Doug
    Twoyoungmen Katheryn
    Twoyoungmen Grandfather
    Super Skrull
    Gemini
    Sub-Mariner
    Smallwood Tom
    Smallwood Gladys
    Smallwood Dan
    Major Mapleleaf II
    Major Mapleleaf I
    McNeil Ramsey
    McNeil Clair
    Makkamakkamaktsptoo
    Langkowski Wanda

added

Great job Ben, you have been busy.

I already had to fix some of the other links on different pages since they were going to a different Namor link, and fixed some links which at the time I didn't know how the wanda page was going to be made.

I breifly started the Saint Elmo's section and I will complete it tommorow. Omega Flight section is added, but didn't continue with it since I wasn't sure if we should make one large Omega Flight page or two for the two different teams? Still suprized no one has tried making a Wild Child page yet.

Lets do Omega Flight as just one page. If we did different entries for every incarnation of every team it'd be crazy. The only team I think we need 2 entries for is Gamma Flight, since one form of Gamma Flight (at various times) has been the first level training team, and an other form of it was the government sponsored AF replacement.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Lets do Omega Flight as just one page. If we did different entries for every incarnation of every team it'd be crazy. The only team I think we need 2 entries for is Gamma Flight, since one form of Gamma Flight (at various times) has been the first level training team, and an other form of it was the government sponsored AF replacement.

Ben
    Sounds good to me, oh and with Major Mapleleaf he did an impressive durability feat taking a hit from Plodex Vindicator II in geothermal armor and not even budging. I believe he actually does have some powers.

Saint Elmo's bio is done
    ----
    Ben are you going to add links to alternate realities, objects and items, etc. on the sidebar?

eventually I totally forgot actually, thanks

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    eventually I totally forgot actually, thanks

Ben
    Understandable you been doing a lot, looks great just noticed the change.

Edit: Odd I thought I saw you added the links, but now their gone. Well I'm nuts.