Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    KM, I've copied and pasted the Flex from Wiki. I think a lot of it's yours anyway, but will adjust accordingly so as not to infringe on Wiki and anything anyone else may have done.
    I didn't do the Flex bio at all, it was done by someone else.

No one write the bio for the Northern Gods, I will be writing that tonight.

Edit: Just started it and it's far from done, but I have to go to work now.

Great Beasts section updated as well as Northern Gods section complete with Paradise.

Great Beasts section updated as was each member and Sasquatch (Exiles) bio completed.

Pink Pearl bio is completed as well

One thing I have noticed while doing these entries. There are a lot of connections to 'The Weapon X' program. That is going to be one hell of an entry. I don't think I have the knowledge to put it all together, so who's brave enough?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

One thing I have noticed while doing these entries. There are a lot of connections to 'The Weapon X' program. That is going to be one hell of an entry. I don't think I have the knowledge to put it all together, so who's brave enough?
    Yesh! good point, I can do quite abit, but not all of it.

Not me, I'm missing a bunch of issues from the series, plus I don't know the background on many of the characters to do a good job of it.

Ben

Quick question, I can get the Wild Child AoA bio but it would be word for word from the handbook. Are we trying to stray away from using the handbooks?

I'm using the text from the handbooks as reference, but writing the entries in my words. Adapting the Handbook entries to avoid accusations of plagerism at a later date.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Yah, as Del says, copying is bad, but using it as referece is fine. I'd use it, look at a few sites, read what they have to say, and write it up in your words.

Ben

Wild Cild (AoA) bio done.

since were back on track I completed very small bios of minor characters:
    -Mr. Lawrence
    -Mrs.Lawrence
    -Lawrence Funeral Home

Bios are completed, as well as have all working links and images were added to each so this doesn't make us fall behind.

Edit: I'm going to switch their pages to "Lawrence Mr."

Edit: Done.

EDIT: I just added the old Puck bio and linked it accordingly.

Omerta bio w/pictures completed.

Realm of the Beast bio w/picture completed.

Lemuira bio w/picture completed

Alpha Prime bio w/picture completed

Le Peregrine bio completed

K, full stop on new entries. The main reason I want to hold on adding new ones is so we can say that 100 % of the entries up there are done so I can then open it up for whoever else wants to contribute. A few of us are "editors" and have to go through each entry fixing up any grammar, spelling, or structure.

Ben