Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New/Updated Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    KM if you get the urge, there's an entry for the Dreamqueen I've just enterd, but I have done nothing o Powers and Abilities. There's no rush or real neccessity at present, but...
    Won't be done for awhile if I do do iti

Aurora (AoA)
    Guardian (Dreamqueen Realm)
    Guardian III
    Northstar (AoA)
    Wild Child (AoA)
    ----
    Added.

Manimator (full)
    Madam Trudeau's Muesum De' Wax (full)
    ----
    added

Bones
    China Force
    Snake
    Rat
    ----
    Added

Added today
    Asp
    Scorpion
    Nekra
    Owl

Amendments to Attuma, Auctioneer, Bones
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Updated:
    Great Beasts

Added:
    Rat
    Rabbit
    Snake
    Somon
    Tanaraq
    Tolomaq
    Tundra
    Kariooq
    Kolomaq

Added:
    Tribe of the Moon
    Fire Hand
    Willow-Dancer
    Somon
    Ranaq
    Bear Brother
    Creatures of the Cave
    Sharks from Beyond Time
    Peko
    Ice-Devils
    Dimension Giants
    Talks-to-Spirits

and at that we have passed 100 entries. Lets put a hold on adding new ones until some editing is done, pics are added, and partial entries are completed.

Ben

We shall await your word as when to recommence.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    and at that we have passed 100 entries. Lets put a hold on adding new ones until some editing is done, pics are added, and partial entries are completed.

Ben
    Okie dokie, that was the last ones from me anyways since I'll be to busy later this week.

Added Images:
    Guardian (Dreamqueen Realm)
    Mt. Logan Cosmic Ray Research Station
    Madam Trudeau's Muesum De' Wax
    Northern Gods
    Paradise
    Tribe of the Moon
    Sharks from Beyond Time

Bios completed:
    Kortgaard
    Megan Masterson
    Greene
    Doctor John Duncan

I can't keep track the stuff I did

Remember when I said lets stop adding them for now? Lots of editing still to be done on what's up there, I'd like to get that all done, and say that the existing entries are basically complete before we start adding more.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Remember when I said lets stop adding them for now? Lots of editing still to be done on what's up there, I'd like to get that all done, and say that the existing entries are basically complete before we start adding more.

Ben
    Which I have been, I have been going through many of the entrys and added and fixing the links. Mt.Logan was one which had none working so I fixed that and added the other scientist entries since their small and don't effect anyone else. I've been adding the old bios from the previous alpanex and adding all the links. It's not like I'm not editing them

Oh, I'm not saying that at all, just that for the moment, we should stop adding new ones just to be sure we are all caught up on the existing ones. I totally appreciate every bit you've done, be it new entries, or editings ones we have already gotten up. Just since we got so many up so fast, I wanna pause and catch up

Ben

KM, I've copied and pasted the Flex from Wiki. I think a lot of it's yours anyway, but will adjust accordingly so as not to infringe on Wiki and anything anyone else may have done.
    Del