Mt Logan Cosmic Ray Research Station
    Doctor Craigborne
    Seargeant McNamara
    Nurse Daly
    Nurse Margaret Cambridge
    Windshear
    Feedback

All added Ben No images though.

EDIT: Can;t add Windshear to the Alpha Flight section for some reason, I just put Feedback in "heroes"

Good going! I see a few links that aren't correct, that's no big deal, I'll go through it and let you know how I changed it. If you don't get to the pics, I'm sure I or someone else well get 'em there before long. I've already got a bunch of them anyway ready to upload.

Keep it up!

Ben

Hiya KM, I did that Windshear thing by inserting
    [[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of the entry.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

To add someone to the Alpha Flight category, just put [[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of your page

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    To add someone to the Alpha Flight category, just put [[Category:Alpha Flight]] at the bottom of your page

Ben
    What he said, he's the boss
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Murmur, Ghost Girl, Persuasion, Radius entries added.

K, I've correcting some links.

[[Puck]] became [[Puck I|Puck]] because there have been two pucks, Judd's entry will be under Puck I. by doing the link as above, the text shows as Puck but links to Puck I

Likewise:

[[Seargeant McNamara]] becomes [[McNamara Seargeant|Seargeant McNamara]] since they are listed by last name first.

[[Sasquatch]] becomes [[Sasquatc I|Sasquatch]]

You see the pattern Great job on all the entries, I'll just polish 'em up a bit, and we'll be laughin' !

Ben

Alright good, because I wasn't sure how the links would be set up since they would have been different from the wikipedia entries.

Puck II added

Flex and Nemesis added, but people have to help me with the color for hair and eyes since I'm partially color blind it's hard for me to tell.

Alright I'm basically setting pages up so people can add the lengthy histroy sections that were on the previous Alphanex.

Yukon Jack and Northstar added.

Snowbird and Vindicator II added. That's it from me for awhile.

edit: The table is messed up for Vindicator, but I don't know what's wrong with it.

Vindicator II fixed, it was because of a link tag that was opened and not closed.

Ben

Nicely done Ben, oh and I updated The Master power/abilites section.

Box II
    Box III
    Dark Guardian
    Puck I
    Sasquatch I
    Sasquatch II
    Sasquatch [Exiles]
    --------
    Added, but once again no pictures.

KM if you get the urge, there's an entry for the Dreamqueen I've just enterd, but I have done nothing o Powers and Abilities. There's no rush or real neccessity at present, but...
    Del