Thread: test

Default test

test

Hiya Ben, can all see this at present or just user group?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Just the user group, just finished testing that all out, it's all good. Others can see that the forum is there, but can't read anything without being in the group

Ben

So who is actually in the group at present?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Currently you, Allan, Phil and me

Others to join when they become aware and request entry to user group I assume?
    Del

Yes, but I want to have it out of "beta" testing first before others get access.