Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Word around the campfire....

The Wolverine-led Alpha Flight you see there is from either issue 6 or 7 of eXiles. It's an alternate-reality version of the team where neither Mac or Heather are field members and Logan runs the team. I've always thought it was a neat costume.

Heather is a field member in EXiles.

That ain't Walter in the white fur.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Is the eXiles line worth reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    The Wolverine-led Alpha Flight you see there is from either issue 6 or 7 of eXiles. It's an alternate-reality version of the team where neither Mac or Heather are field members and Logan runs the team. I've always thought it was a neat costume.
    Yes Walter IS the white Sasquatch in that issue, there is also a African-Canadian woman in the Vindicator armor, Puck has a patch and Mac and Heather are field commanders
    -----
    Heather Hudson (African-Canadian) is a field commander of the Exiles team

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquatch
    Is the eXiles line worth reading?
    YES! It's a fantastic series, the one I look forward to reading the most each month. I got Next week's issue a today, so I was all excited. I'm really curious to see how the World Tour finishes off.

There is lots of scattered Alpha associations. Big apperance of Tanaraq a few months ago, Shamn was in that arc too. Heather Hudson (Sasquatch) of an alternate reality is a major role player.

Ben

EXiles is about the only book I follow from Marvel, after Alpha Flight (which doesn't exist).

I haven't heard/read anything new about our Alpha Flight yet, hopefuly Monday will be the day rumours become reality. Newsarama'a interview with Mark Millar, maybe Mondays with Marts (him being an Alpha Flight fan), maybe maybe.

Wish I could add some news but no luck yet

Will the Captain America rumours prove true? Anything about team make-up? It would be nice to do away with just speculation.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.