Thread: Zacarias Moussaoui is guilty!

Default Zacarias Moussaoui is guilty!

Hi.
    What do you think about Zacarias Moussaoui?

Topic moved to General Discussion

Ben

Default Re: Zacarias Moussaoui is guilty!

Quote Originally Posted by Meglanoss
    Hi.
    What do you think about Zacarias Moussaoui?

I don't.

In my typical, slack-jawed, lazy fashion, I haven't bothered to follow any of the proceedings.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

My own personal opinion dosen't much matter. I'm pretty sure he will be found guilty, because the government needs someone to pay for the crimes of 9/11. Since we can't seem to catch Osama, I'm fairly certain he'll be the first scapegoat(or second if you want to consider Saddam as the first). I'm not in any way implying I believe he's innocent, just that it doesn't matter. Enough eveidence will be found to convict him.

A non-event. Lots of people kill lots of other people, if he's responsible then he's to blame for his responsibility.

Now, that pedophile in the top ranks of Homeland Security...
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole
    Now, that pedophile in the top ranks of Homeland Security...
    Yeah, now that's disturbing! Homeland Security isn't exactly looking out for the security of our teenaged children it would seem. If you ask me, and I know no one did, the guy's an idiot. Sending electronic files that can easily be traced back to him. I guess he wasn't thinking, at least not with his brain. I'm glad they nailed him! Kinda reminds me of that 60 Minutes episode where they caught pedophiles on tape, including a minister, by inviting them to meet a teenaged boy in his home. One of them even disrobed in the garage before entering the house. It just seems so much safer to me to go to a bar and risk having a drink thrown in my face by another adult.