With the numbers of us about I thought that we'd easily be able to go through the varying collections that we have and split the various volumes and appearances up into little chunks between us enabling us to easily reference the entire library that is AF-lore.

So, would anyone be interested in attempting the following;

Project the first: The Af Chronology Project.

Back on the old list I remember we started putting together all the Alpha appearances and issues in chronological order (much like other projects on the web) putting the flashback portions and backup origin stories where they should go, and just trying to get a comprehensive up to date list.

Project the second: Appearances within The Actual Volumes. (Yeah, this one needs a title)

With the guest appearances section I try to list who appears in what outside of the actual title, but what about within it?
If we go through each volume, could we list which Alphans actually appear within which issues and in what capacity (Speaking, Cameo, Flashback etc) so this way a character can be cross referenced from within the actual series as well as outside?

Anyway, I know it sounds like a lot of work but with the amount of people we have it'd only mean one person reading say 10 issues over whatever amount of time they have available. If you have incomplete arcs of a collection, then you can request the runs you do have.

Over ambitious? I dunno...

Thoughts anyone?