Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Who's Next?

Name: Colonel McMurdo
    First Appearance: Alpha Flight #9 vol.1

A scientist situated at Mt Logan Cosmic Ray Research Station, near the peak of Canada’s tallest mountain. He’s a very pessimistic man and when Walter Langkowski came to the center due to a request from the Ministry of Defense to investigate strange readings. He constantly gave him a hard time. When Walter developed the new adapter for the antennae hoping this will give him answers to the signal, McMurdo quickly replies “I doubt it” and even tells Walter, “Don’t lecture me Langkowski. You may be this country’s top radiation expert, but ‘round here you’re just another warm body until you prove you worth”. Once the readings were coming in they discovered that the signal cuts right across the radiation spectrum—that even looked like a biological rhythmn much like a brainwave pattern. Which McMurdo quickly remarks, “that’s a normal 21 centimeter signal. Simple background noise” He doesn’t like Walter and any chance he gets he tries to put him down. Unfortunately it wasn’t background noise, they in fact teleported the Super Skrull to the base which took the form of the Thing to protect himself. Later he was inside the Research Center when the Super Skrull blew it up and apparently he went up like a bonfire from the attack.

Alright did most of my tests, now I can do one of the bigger characters power/abilities:

Vote for either:
    Talisman
    -Madison Jeffries

I'd go with Talisman, we need to get her into the spotlight and noticed.
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Agreed, write up Talisman next.

I'd definitely like to vote for Talisman, also! A great, underused character, IMO.

Talisman it is, it's going to be pretty lengthy. Also you all tell Ben to add the other entries to the site now :P

Name: Ska'r
    First Appearance: Alpha Flight #110 vol.1

The Ska’r are a race from thousands of years ago that breed aberration, and mania in humans feeding off the baser emotions such freedom creates. They grow fat on sin. Their city grew with them, a vast seething monument to human degradation. A magnet that drew the unwary like moths to flames. Until finally they were cut out from this reality! Cut off from a fresh sourse of minds to corrupt the Ska’r turned on the mortals unfournate enough to share in their exile and ate them. Sated, the Ska’r sleep waiting for release. Their city was festering like a bloated corpse in it’s own sea of vice and sin and above it all the Sha’r feed on the corruption like maggots. The Ska’r city grew, the malign forces within growing stronger. A dark stain threatening to spread through the whole of cilvilized world. Until other forces gathered strength and removed it from the face of the Earth. They screamed, they struggled, they fought, but their prison was a strong one, it held. Realizing their pantry of blackened souls would grow old and stale, no new blood to swell their bellies, they looked at the meat locked away with them and ate them. Hundred of thousands were eaten, for some sort of hibernation until they were finally realeased. The Talisman is the power that banished the Ska’r and locked them away ina empty dimension and the holder of the Talisman was the jailor. After the Talisman was weakened they escape back into our world eating people and they realize that todays society is corrupt and would be a feast for them. The Master knowing they would be freed wanted to use them to save the world against Magus during the Infinity War crisis. He was willing to let them feed on millions of Canadians in order to get their help to stop Magnus. Talisman knew they had to be sent back and locked away, but her body was weakened from an attack by Omega Flight earlier. So she telepathically linked her mind with Pathway, Windshear, Persuasion, Manikin, Pathway, Witchfire and Gobyln all at the same time. She got Pathway to open a portal behind them to their empty dimension and with Windshear’s solid air pushed them back into their own dimension locking them up once again.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Talisman it is, it's going to be pretty lengthy. Also you all tell Ben to add the other entries to the site now :P
    Actually, don't worry about that K_M! I'm in the process of doing some heavy code work to launch Alphanex 2.0 I don't wanna adding things when I'll have to turn around and do it all over again anyway I hope to have it up soon, so hang in there. Still in Alpha(no pun intended), gonna slide into Beta testing it today.

Ben

Nice can't wait and I hate you all for asking for the Talisman entry. IT'S HUGE!!!!

Nice can't wait and I hate you all for asking for the Talisman entry. IT'S HUGE!!!!
    Hey you asked US!!
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Ha ha! :P

It's 5 pages right now and I'm not even close to being done. Good lord!

Some information on Alphanex 2.0 HERE

Ben

You guys are going to be really impressed with the Talisman entry Best and biggest entry yet.

EDIT: want me to post it so far in the power/abilities section?