Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond Lil

I have to agree with you, that we know now where she is and that's good(instead of wondering what happened to her when she and the other prisoners vanished from Neverland), but I'd like to see more explanation of how she, Leech and the other prisoners ended up totally free(out of Weapon X's control) and I'd like to see her get some fricken speaking lines(sue me for being greedy, but that's how I feel).

I just dislike when characters appear as "window dressing" only(especially those who've not been really used for a long time). If a writer is going to use a character, I feel they should actually USE the character(and not just for boring crowd scenes).

Dana

Edited for typos
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

As I said before, bringing back Ape and Tar Baby after about 15 years to kill them off in one issue was a real waste...

I know I've been gone awhile, but I've been distracted...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

I'm begining to like Kyle's new look, though not as much as the old one. His appearance in Weapon X: The Draft: Wild Child threw me off because he was drawn all shrivelled and ghoulish looking, with that ugly cloak, but in the rest of the issues he's almost looks like a little bald kid with big eyes...

I like the blue sleeveless uniform, but not as much as his orange X-Factor uniform, or his black, red and blue Gamma Flight look...
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard