Thread: Newsarama Misc

Default Newsarama Misc

At the LA comic-con, Quesada once again mentions that if anyone were to do a new Alpha book, it would be Millar.
    Also, there is some artwork posted for a new Spiderman mini called "Bullet Points" which includes an image of a woman that could be Talisman, although the other characters look to be criminals which makes me doubt that it is her...

Speaking about a possible Alpha Flight series, and if Mark Millar would be writing it, Quesada said that if there would be a new series, Millar would probably be involved.

That's the quote from Newsarama and the artwork they show to me looks like Scott Kolins artwork for that mini called BEYOND!

Also, I think thats Firebird.

MM

This is what is posted over at comicbookresources.com..."Joe also spoke to the rumored Alpha Flight series by Mark Millar, saying that after “Civil War” there are many “macro plans that he mapped out.” “If there is an Alpha Flight, and I'm not saying there is,” Quesada said, “Mark Millar would probably be involved."

Is it me or is Marvel just ^#*&!@ with us on the possiblity of a new AF series?

MM

Well obviously the idea is seriously being tossed around. But I thought Millar was already quoted as saying he was to busy to do it. I know JoeQ only said he'd be involved That could mean anything from editing to loose plotting to full scripts to just saying "hey that looks good!"

JC

Time will tell, I'll see if I can dig anything else up though.

Ben