I just picked up the first three in this limited series. I like the basic idea, though I wonder why Marvel USA didn't do something like this sooner, and the art was good.

However, I don't get why they would thake a Sentinel unit that is otherwise a rough 20 odd feet tall and quadruple its size to 80' for purposes of urban combat ... unless of course the idea is too cause as much property damage as possible ... as opposed ot limiting and/or preventing such damage.

Seems the government could have gotten Stark to make more mandroid units for its use ... maybe cut back on the mandroid armour and/or armaments abit for purposes of mass production. Or, too maintain the snazzy Sentinel look, rescale the Sentinel down to 10 or 15 feet.

Anyway, while the idea is neat, the story is a little weak ... in that the big event that is taking place is "giant robots vs. dinosaurs" ... tech-enhanced Savaga Land dino.s that is. Man, Bubba and the Behemoth and Red Ronin, and their hunt for Godzilla was cool and can't be topped. This is a mere pale reflection.

At anyrate, we all know what Sentinels are supposed to do, so lets see something like that, right? It would have been nice to see some fights with some villianous metahumans or what have you.