Thread: Joe Q says Northstar will show up in X-Men

Default Joe Q says Northstar will show up in X-Men

From this week's Joe Fridays: http://www.newsarama.com/JoeFridays/JoeFridays40_1.html

“Defunct”: “Hi Joe. Three weeks ago (in Joe Fridays: Week 36, link below) you said, ‘Northstar news will be forthcoming’ and that you ‘may premier another cover here in a week or two’.

”Well it's been a week or two. Or three. Do you have anything to show us?”

JQ: Thanks for reminding me, Defunct! I would look for Northstar to appear in Mike Carey and Chris Bachalo’s X-Men
    Yay, I finally got a question answered. I would've preferred something a bit more specific, but I guess we know officially that JP is out of comics limbo.

Well, I hope this means something for Alpha Flight:

“Scribe”: ”2.) How many new titles can we expect to see in the wake of Civil War and Annihilation?”

JQ: Well, I think at the moment we have about three new titles that will spin out during Civil War. These are all ongoings featuring characters you all know and love. As to how many spin out afterwards, we are currently discussing this because we don’t want to launch stuff just for the sake of launching, it has to make sense.

I believe currently two are locked and loaded and approved but you probably won’t see those until the end of the year if not 2007.

Now that could be AF in there! Hope, hope.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.