Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaman Spells

Default Shaman Spells

What are some of the spells Shaman has performed? I am starting a list for the wikipedia entry, just want to make sure I got them all.

Here is the list so far I have
    1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaman_%28comics%29

Did they name the staff that can grow the powerful vines or not? I don't remember

There I added a whole wack of spells, and I know I'm still missing a lot.

King_Mungi:

I just wanted to take the time and say you are the hardest working Alpha Flight fan EVER!

Keep up the great work, you're the shining example of how passionate and loyal Alpha fans are.

Take care man.

haha thanks a lot
    -------------
    Lots of updates were made to the page.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Default Re: Shaman Spells

Quote Originally Posted by King_Mungi
    Did they name the staff that can grow the powerful vines or not? I don't remember
    I don't remember that in the comics?
    If it's just in the cartoon, no.

- Le Messor
    "Economics is called the dismal science, but that’s just because most economists are dismal scientists."

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

- Le Messor
    "Economics is called the dismal science, but that’s just because most economists are dismal scientists."
    He did it to trap Sasquatch and used it one other time, it was for sure in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor

- Le Messor

I seem to remember that senario, he hit the staff to the ground and vines came shooting up from the ground and tangled around someone, I can't remember who. I don' think that the staff he used for that feat was named, but I could be wrong. I haven't seen my comic collection in seven years

you beat me to it King, I must have been typing that at the same time you were

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    you beat me to it King, I must have been typing that at the same time you were
    Yeah most likely, I went for the quick reply while you went out with the longer well thought out post.

Wooooo....lots more updates made

Taking forever to complete though

HOLY CRAP!!!! That's alot more updated material

Quote Originally Posted by shaman
    HOLY CRAP!!!! That's alot more updated material
    Really? what was on it the last time you checked the page? Also there still is a lot I need to add, but I'm not doing anymore wikipedia entries for the other members.

last I saw for Powers and abilities were
    Anti-Flying Spell
    Body Double
    Clouding Dust
    Dust From the Realm of Dreams
    Seismic Upheaval
    Staff of Sisitul
    Void
    Wood Totem Soliders

that's 26 more abilities added from when I last saw it

Oh well then read it all and make a comment here when your done

that is very impressive, I am humbled before your vast knowledge of Alpha Flight. If I had no idea who they were I would give them the respect they deserve just from seeing what he can do, and on top of that, there are the feats of strength from Sasquatch and the EM capabilities of the Guardian suit. Great work. I would like to see volume four and they recieve the medal of Canada for there bravery and heroism. I hope that doesn't sound corny