Thread: For Alpha Flight and Heroclix fans

Default For Alpha Flight and Heroclix fans

Hey,

I heard a rumor that the next Marvel Heroclix set will include a Guardian/Vindicator/Weapon Alpha (James Hudson) figure. That would fill out a nice core team of Alpha Flight heroclix. Has anyone else heard this?

BTH

According to this site, they have Aurora, Diamond 'Lil, Marrina, Puck, Sasquatch, Snowbird, Shaman, Talisman, Tanaraq, Wendigo, Wildchild/Wildheart...I can't find them all, check out:

http://members.aol.com/thefightingfu...clix/guide.htm
    "I can't believe this. I actually have a crush on a hologram! I don't know whether I should talk to a psychologist or an electrician!" Kyle, referring to Shard

I have the following:

Vindicator, Puck, Snowbird, shaman, Marrina, Sasquatch(white), Tanaraq(orange) and Northstar (in red and white team outfit). I'd try and get my hands on the guardian one, but I won't pay an arm and a leg for the little things like some people want. I prefer to watch ebay for a deal

Ben

I have Wolverine, Puck, Sasquatch (orange), Diamond Lil, classic Wildchild, Snowbird, and lay regular claim to my sons Wendigo.

I don't think that I'd pay much mroe then 5 or 6 dollars max. for the little guys. I usuualy only pay $2 or 3. I mean, their cool and all, but for $40+ ............ .................

I agree -- it's not worth paying a lot of money (especially when those "rare" ones drop in price from $50 to $5 in a month's time). I currently have the R/E/V/ versions of Puck, Snowbird, Aurora, Wildchild, Shaman, Vindicator (Unique), and Walter Langkowski (LE, which I got for a rediciously low $4.00). Oh, and the Alpha Flight team card, which is actually pretty nice (add +1 to attack when targeting a single team or opponent). I really would like to fill it out with a James Hudson piece, though. That's why I asked the original question about rumors of the Marvel set coming out in June (called "Sinister").

BTH

I've got all the Alpha Flight clicks, but Northstar needed a repaint to the classic duds. My twins *will* match, dammit.

Suzene

Let's see...

I've got Marrina (across the board)
    Sasquatch (original and white)
    Tanaraq (his sculpt? Sasquatch. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)
    Snowbird (rookie only... which is too bad, 'cause I like Narya)
    Shaman (Experienced and Veteran)
    Talisman (an LE. "Her" sculpt? Shaman. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)
    Wolverine. Several sculpts, because every bloody set includes a new one.
    Puck (rookie and veteran)
    Northstar (experienced)
    Aurora (veteran)

I haven't got the Guardian unique, but since Heather's sculpt is ugly, I consider it no great loss.

Anyway, I'd like to see her in her new duds... let Mac have the ol' Maple Leaf.
    "You cannot win, mailman Mike. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Hey anyone notice if you turn your Puck heroclix over on his feet it looks like he's carrying a pizza?

JC

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCanuck
    Hey anyone notice if you turn your Puck heroclix over on his feet it looks like he's carrying a pizza?

JC
    HAH HAH HAH! That's one hell of a big pizza! Sasquatch sized even

Ben

I figured there'd be a ton of Wolverine figures out there. Which ones have the nicest sculpts in your folks' opinions?

darc_light ,

Love the avatar and tag-line quote!
    Support Artists, Not Companies! Creator-owned comics are where the real art is at!

My new website! http://lifelessordinarywebnovel.com/home.html Follow my super-powered web-novel adventures, "Life Less Ordinary"!

Twitter (1) = @RealWyldeChild
    Twitter (2) = @lifewebnovel

FaceBook = https://www.facebook.com/realwylde.child or search for me at " Life Less-Ordinary "

Also 'occasionally' ranting Alpha Flight related stuff at http://canadas-own-the-flight.blogspot.com/

Default Just a question

I got the LEs for Talisman, Walter Langowski, and the Beaubier twins at the Motor City Comics Con yesterday. Are there any other AF LEs in the HC set? I know there's a Mac fig from Supernova, but do Snowbird and Puck have LEs?

Justin Mohareb

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Transmetropolitan
    Talisman (an LE. "Her" sculpt? Shaman. Lazy, lazy Wizkids)
    He did use that name for a while.

Suzene, love that 'iSnark' avatar.

- Le Messor
    "Don't worry, Clark, I'm not a criminal mastermind."
    - Lex Luthor, _Smallville_

I don't think there is an LE for Puck, but I'm pretty sure there was a Snowbird one called Narya.

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian3d
    I don't think there is an LE for Puck, but I'm pretty sure there was a Snowbird one called Narya.
    Yep. I guess I should have looked a little harder.

JJ Mohareb