Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alpha comebacks?

I'd love to see Wyre come back! Maybe the House of M will have changed him, made him less... gunny. Maybe then you'd love him too Syvalois.

Wyre would have made a good addition to Tieri's Weapon X.

I think deep down Sylvie does love him and her running him down is an age old story. People always say bad things about people they have a thing for. Maybe
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    I think deep down Sylvie does love him and her running him down is an age old story. People always say bad things about people they have a thing for. Maybe
    Ooh, brave talk from someone with an ocean between them and Sylvie.

He who turns and runs away lives to run another day. If I lived in Canada I would be saying very bad things about Wyre.

As you say Legard I have an ocean seperating Sylvie and me. Anyone know how good a swimmer Sylvie is ?
    Del

Driftwood: Well, I got about a foot and a half. Now, it says, uh, "The party of the second part shall be known in this contract as the party of the second part."
    Fiorello: Well, I don't know about that...
    Driftwood: Now what's the matter?
    Fiorello: I no like-a the second party, either.
    Driftwood: Well, you should've come to the first party. We didn't get home 'til around four in the morning... I was blind for three days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    I'm gonna say Wyre, mainly to annoy Sylvie :P
    How about a Wire & Murmur mini series!
    Ben
    I could see it. Done Ã* la Peter David's Sachs and Violens comic style. Wyre would be a cross dresser and Murmur a sexual abuser, all done in style, what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by DelBubs
    As you say Legard I have an ocean seperating Sylvie and me. Anyone know how good a swimmer Sylvie is ?
    Not that good, but sometimes not so long ago, I did stop at the Heathrow airport and who knows what I could have done in those long hours waiting between planes. Be afraid!!!
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

How about a comeback by Madison Jefferies as the Master? His mind has been twisted. The Master is believed dead (I think). He could do some massive damage with that power, screwed up mind, and a butt load of Plodex technology. Would be a great Alpha villain, since he's one of their own, and he'd be up there in power with the likes of Magneto. Just a thought that hit me last night!

I still like Jefferies as Box just as much, but this would give them a serious nemesis.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    How about a comeback by Madison Jefferies as the Master? His mind has been twisted. The Master is believed dead (I think). He could do some massive damage with that power, screwed up mind, and a butt load of Plodex technology. Would be a great Alpha villain, since he's one of their own, and he'd be up there in power with the likes of Magneto. Just a thought that hit me last night!

I still like Jefferies as Box just as much, but this would give them a serious nemesis.
    I agree
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

How about Talisman popping up somewhere, maybe in the Avengers? She'd be a good fit for a new Defenders team too if Marvel wanted to try that team again.

My Top Five Alpha Flight

1. Diamond Lil - Always my favourite.
    2. Wild Child (as Weapon Omega) - I liked the intelligent and agent trained version best.
    3. Box - Most Recent Upgrade
    4. ??? (Undecided)
    5. ??? (Undecided)

Cheers

QM
    "Life is not about having the right answers. Life is about having the right questions" - QM